𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Start from the beginning

Rin glared, "You sure it's fine to say stuff like that? Kakashi's going to be jealous."

"Just quoting some of what the new fan girls say." Naruto grinned, "Don't worry, Rin. I only see Obito as a dear brother. Nothing romantic."

Blushing, the medic-nin looked away and muttered, "I never thought otherwise."

"Sure you didn't. Well, how about use the festival as a chance to get closer to him?" Naruto's grin widened, as she brought her hands to her cheeks and all but squealed uncharacteristically. "I can see it now! Oh, girls would be glaring at you from left to right!"

Rin mumbled, "I swear you're becoming too much like me."

"I know, it's terrifying, isn't it?" Naruto slapped her mouth in horror. "I'm becoming an annoying fan girl."

"Watch it, Namikaze." The brunette sighed as she rested her arms and head on the table. "Darn, what am I suppose to say? I can't just up and tell him that I…"

"…Like him?" Rin and Naruto blinked as they turned—Rin just shifted slightly—to see Kurenai and Anko, the latter smirking knowingly. The scarlet eyed kunoichi smiled, "I'm guessing you guys are talking about Obito?"

Naruto ushered them at their table, "Yep! She's totally stumped and has no confidence whatsoever in confessing!" Naruto grinned, "We're planning on using the upcoming festival to her advantage though."

Anko blinked, before she nodded in understanding. "Well, Rin better ask the idiot soon—I saw some girls a while ago pestering him and Kakashi." Naruto and Rin's eyes darkened in unison. "Well, here's some good news for you, Naruto. Kakashi literally blew up when he had enough of them and outright said that he already had someone in mind—same goes for Obito, too!"

Kurenai giggled, "Though Obito said it with a very embarrassed expression, and said it nicely."

Naruto and Anko laughed loudly, much to the annoyance of the other customers. "It's so obvious who he wants to go with!" Naruto barked out, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye. "Wish I could have seen him! Hey, so just how much did Kakashi blow up?"

Anko abruptly stopped laughing, exchanging glances with Kurenai. "About that… He wasn't really in a good mood to begin with from what I heard—I spoke to Obito for a while before we came here."

Naruto raised a brow, "So? He's not really an optimistic type of person."

Kurenai chuckled warily, "Well, it seemed like he was awfully worse today. He called them absent-minded, idiotic, annoying and weak idiots that have nothing better to do than follow him around. And I'm keeping it simple; he had used much more... colorful descriptions."

"That mad, huh?" She laughed, "Why?"

"Obito never explained—he says that Kakashi will kill him." Anko winced, "I feel for the guy, after seeing that he was so close to wetting his pants."

Naruto raised a brow. "Obito scared of Kakashi?" Sharing a look with Rin, she scoffed, "Well, I find that hard to believe. Anyways, I'll ask Kakashi about it later. The festival was when exactly?"

"The day after tomorrow—Sunday. Did you tell Minato-sensei?" Rin frowned worriedly.

"Yep, after training. He was still mad though."