𝙸 𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙸𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚎

Почніть із самого початку

(F/n) frowned, “I see, while I know you’re a good person and you mean well, I don’t think I agree with what you’re saying,” (F/n) glanced at Tsukishima through the corner of her eye, “I might be one of the only people he’s really close to besides Yamaguchi and I can assure you that while he may be a little on the sarcastic side, he’s surely not as bad as you describe him as,”

Unbeknownst them, Tsukishima was listening to their entire conversation. He has his headphones on but nothing was playing and their conversation wasn’t exactly a quiet one. And he was actually surprised that (F/n) defended him. He knew the girl wasn’t completely off with her descriptions of him. But the fact that (F/n) still defended him despite them only becoming closer friends during a short amount of time.

It made him happy. And made him fall in love with her even more.

𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘
𝑰'𝒎 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒆 𝒈𝒐
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆

Even though Tsukishima and (F/n) did their best trying to keep their relationship on the down-low during school, rumors had spread nonetheless. And when confronted with these rumors, the two did their best in explaining it in a nonchalant way. 

But that didn’t stop many people from going up to (F/n) and warning her about Tsukishima. 

-

“So (F/n),” two girls went up to her in the hallway while she had come back from delivering some papers to the office for her father, “is it true that you and Tsukishima are dating?”

“Maybe,” (F/n) replied, wanting to have a bit of fun.

“Really?” one of the girls questioned, “Him?”

“Girl you could do so much better,” the other girl chimed in, “you know how mean he can be right?”

Now this irritated (F/n) for many reasons. And while she understood the concern people had for her, they were so quick to judge and to her they made her feel as if she was stupid or naive to be dating someone like Tsukishima. 

(F/n) sighed and looked at the two girls, “look, while I appreciate your concern, I can assure you he’s not as bad the way you guys see him,” 

The girls rolled their eyes, “if you say so girl, just don’t come crying to us or anyone else if he breaks your heart,”

With that, the two girls returned to their classrooms, leaving (F/n) alone with her thoughts. Her blood was boiling and she was ready to punch a wall but she decided that broken knuckles and a hard conversation with her parents were not what she wanted to deal with as of right now. 

-

“Why does it look like you’re ready to burn down a whole village,” Sachihiro asked (F/n) as she got in his car. 

“Because I do,” she replied, sitting herself down in the passenger seat and dropping her bag at the floor of the car. 

“What happened?” he drove off once (F/n) put her seatbelt on. 

“Ugh you won’t believe it,” (F/n) went on and ranted about the two girls and how everyone in general has been warning her about her boyfriend when they’ve only seen one side of him and assume that’s how he is and will be forever.