Try Calling Me A Friend Now..~

Contains:
-Smut
-Angst
-Swears
-The Glamrocks wear clothes
-Monty and Freddy are enemy's (not for long🤭)

Enjoy...

-Monty's pov-

That stupid bear... I bet he thinks he's so great... But I'll surpass him soon! One way or another... I sighed, there was no use in thinking I'll surpass him, But i want to so bad! I want to become just as popular as him, He's so good with kids and fuck, even adults for that matter... It pisses me off, everyone loves him and he's so happy all the time, I don't get it. It's to irritating! And pathetic how he's so popular! It makes me so ma-

"Hello Monty!" I heard a voice say, I turn around and looked at Freddy, I stood up to show I was tough.

"What do ya want fazbear..." I growl, Freddy cocked his head to the side and looked confused.

"What do I want? Well I don't want anything in particular, I just wanted to say hello to you!" Freddy smiled, I crossed my arms and grinded my teeth, angrily. 'God fuckin' damnit... He's cute too!?' I thought, wait... Did i really just think that? What the hell is wrong with me!? This bear isn't cute! Is he? Nah, no he is not. I was blushing, only a little, it was so stupid,

"Ugh... Well, Hey, ah guess..." I scoff, Freddy chuckled and looked to the side slightly,

"I actually have a question for you," Freddy said, I raise an eyebrow and lift up my glasses to look directly at him. What could he possibly want to ask?

"What could ye possibly have ta ask? Ye better make it quickly," I say, I was actually curious on what he had to ask me, Freddy looked back at me.

"I was wondering if you would... Like to play a game of fazerblast? No one else will agree because their all busy... Your my only resort now!" Freddy explained to me, I thought for a second... Maybe I can make some deal with him, yeah that's a good idea...

"Fine, Ah guess... But, we are makin' a deal..." I say, Freddy sighed.

"Fine, I suppose! What's the deal here?" Freddy asked, I chuckled and put my hands on my hips.

"If ah win, ye have ta do whatever ah say! But if ye win Ah have ta do whatever ye say, or whatever," I explain, Freddy tapped his foot as he was thinking, me then looked at me.

"Sure! We can do that, as long as we get to bond for a bit!" Freddy said with a smile, I blush slightly at his smile, I didn't return the smile.

"Le's jus' go already, Ah don't have all day here." Freddy nodded and led me to fazerblast, I have played it before, and I do remember beating Roxy at it so fazerblast was my second activity I was good at other then golfing. Once me and Freddy got there I looked up at the big words 'FAZERBLAST'. Quite a stupid name but it sure brought in a bunch of kids to play it, all because Freddy's the mascot of the damn game, it's pathetic, but I rolled my eyes and followed Freddy into the place. Freddy put on a helmet and the other fazerblast equipment, I did the same thing and held the fazerblaster in my hand looking at it, Freddy then tapped me on the shoulder and I looked at him.

"Make sure not to shoot me in the face with that, I always go blind if I'm shot in the eyes, or even face for that matter." Freddy warned me,

"Yeah, yeah Ah know because the same shit happens ta me, but it never does because of, y'know, my glasses." I said, Freddy chuckled and waited for the fazerblaster doors to open, I waited too. 'Come on Monty, all ye have ta do is guard yer flag away from Freddy, then get Freddy's flag, an' ye win, easy! Ah can do that.' I was determined to win, because if I do I can make Freddy tell me how to be just as popular as him and maybe just make him cook me something, I'll think of more things when I win. Then my thoughts came to a stop as the doors opened, I was the first to rush out, leaving Freddy in the dust, I quickly look around for a flag of Freddy's, I do tell you it was difficult to find but I did find it eventually. I chuckled and started guarding the flag immediately, I made sure to keep it away from Freddy. It was so pathetic it seemed like he wasn't even trying. Isn't he the main mascot of this game? He's supposed to be great at this but he's not. I ended up winning the first round and I laughed in victory.