"Dude, was yours anything like this?" Miles asked Peter, as he too was in awe of the place.

"Mine was like this, but take away the jeep, the plane. Imagine it WAY smaller. Imagine a futon....I feel sad for this guy." Peter said, painfully obvious that he was definitely jealous.

"Oh my god-oh my god-oh my god!! Look at all this tech!! Can you imagine the stuff you could build from this?! Eeee!! And this!! Ohhohoho I have so many ideas!!" Y/n freaked out, looking at the computers with glistening eyes, waving their hands around as they point out all the tech.

"Didn't take you for a tech type?" Gwen smirked playfully, and Y/n quickly coughed in embarrassment, standing up straight.

"Well. Most people don't see the real me. But in truth I am a very big nerd for building my own things, like I did with this suit!" Y/n pointed out, "I just don't have a lot of materials to build with..."

"Well, maybe I'll let you borrow some of Peter's old things." Aunt May chuckled, and Y/n smiled so wide that it hurt.

"Hey Peter..." Miles whispered, making Y/n perk up, as well as Peter as he looked over at Miles.

"I think this is a cape." Miles smirked smugly, making Peter shake his head with soft laugh.

"Peter knew how dangerous the job was...but he figured the only one who could stop this guy...was Spider-Man...." Aunt May sighed, looking at the chart of Kingpin and his minions.

"Kingpin knows we're coming..." Miles said, staring dead into the Kingpin's photo.

"We're going to be outnumbered..." Y/n hummed to themself, brows furrowed in thought.

"Don't be so sure. You might need these." Aunt May smirked as she held out four name tags for the group. Suddenly, Miles, Peter, and Gwen looked around swiftly, as Y/n watched with confusion.

Before they looked up and gasped at the sight of more Spider-People hanging above.

"You think you're the only people who thought to come here?" May said

Y/n squinted at the new Spider-People, one being in complete black and...wind flowing through his detective coat.

"Hey fellas." He tipped his hat, his voice sounded deep, but kind of polite. Or maybe just old timey...?

"Hey....?" Y/n waved awkwardly to him

"Is he in black and white...??" Miles asked more to himself as he stood closer to Y/n.

"Where's that wind coming from? We're in a basement??" Peter said, looking at his flowing coat. There was no scientific explanation for that...

"Wherever I go...the wind follows...and the wind...smells like rain." Spider-Noir replied dramatically.

"Wow. How poetic." Y/n hummed, before hearing child's voice speak in high speed pace.

"Hi guys!!" The girl smiled sweetly, speaking something in either Japanese or Korean, as she jumped from a robot and posed. Before doing some extra moves by kicking her legs, the robot following and copying her moves.

"Huh, someone your age fighting? You know what, I can respect that. It's pretty hardcore." Y/n smiled, crossing their arms with an impressed look.

"Really?! Thanks!!" Peni smiled back as she bowed her head slightly, the robot smiling on its screen as well.

"This could literally not get any weirder..." Peter groaned, getting weirded it out.

"It can get weirder!! I just washed my hand that's why they're wet!! No other reason..." A small cartoon Pig said, offering a wet hand out for Y/n to shake.