❝𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐰𝐢-𝐧𝐚𝐦❞

Yoon Gwi-nam x oc

"Are you Gwi-nam?" a short, ravenette girl said. He looked at her in confusion and suddenly realized she was asking about his name. He chuckled with amusement at her innocent question. "Yes," he replied with a sly smile. "That's my name." He said with confidence. He was well known as the school bully, Gwi-nam, and her wondering if he was Gwi-nam was amusingly amusing to him. "My full name is Yoon Gwi-nam." He said with a prideful smirk. "And who might you be?" He asked, raising a brow at her. "My name is Min Chang-moi!" she introduced herself "Chang-moi," he repeated her name, staring at her with a smile. "That's a pretty name." He complimented with a smug grin. "So, did you already know I was Gwi-nam?" He asked, tilting his head, suspiciously, with a smirk on his face. "Or did you just find out now?" He added jokingly, laughing. He knew the answer, he just wanted to hear her response. "I've known for a while; you bully my sister on the daily."

He suddenly looked at her with a shocked expression and his eye filled with rage at her accusations. "What?!" He exclaimed, staring at her with intense, angry eyes. "I only bullied her that one time!" He protested. "I wasn't bullying her daily, it was just at the construction area!" He yelled, raising his voice, his face filled with annoyance. "I didn't go out of my way that often to mess with her!" He said, defending himself. "I was just trying to keep her in her place! That's all!" He yelled in justification. But Chang-moi doesn't flinch. "She keeps saying you do, but I believe you, my sister Min Eun-ji likes to lie about people." She says unbothered.

"So, she's just a liar!" He snapped, frowning with intense hatred toward her sister. "You can't just believe a liar!" He protested. "I did, but only once!" He yelled, his facial expression showing his annoyance. "She just wants to get me in trouble!" He protested, shaking his head in annoyance and rage, his eyes filled with intense anger. "That's why she lies all the time!" He yelled, his eyes wide with fury.

Chang-moi puts her hand on his shoulder and calms down, "I'll deal with her." He stared at her with a stunned expression, surprised by her sudden act of kindness. Her comforting and gentle touch helped him to calm down his emotions, but his eyes remained dark with anger as he stared into her kind, innocent eyes, filled with gratitude for her actions. "Thank you." He mumbled softly, still surprised by her kindness, and his face soften ever so slightly at her. "No problem~ want to get lunch together? I heard they are severing rolled cheese omelet, water and apple cocktail, beef ramen soup, rice, and kimchi." Almost drooling at today's lunch. He stared at her with a shocked expression, pleasantly surprised by her sudden invitation. "You want to have lunch with me?" He asked, still surprised by her offer. "I'm honored." He said with a smirk, slightly flattered by her kindness. "That all sounds delicious." He replied with a grin. "Let's go!" He said with a triumphant tone and a smile, getting up and walking with her as he led the way to the cafeteria. Suddenly Chang-moi interwinds his arm with hers before saying "Yeah Let go!" He stared at her hand on his arm, and suddenly, a soft smile formed on his face, his eyes filled with sudden excitement and a light joy. He was genuinely surprised at her spontaneous and sudden offer to hold his hands, and seeing her smile made him want to smile even more. He glanced at her, their arms interlocking like they were already in a lovey-dovey relationship, he let out a soft laugh and looked away, hiding his blush as he felt shy, but deep down, in his heart, he was thrilled.

On the way to the cafeteria, Chang-moi sees her sister, Min Eun-ji" Look" she points at her sister "Eww!" He stopped walking with her for a moment, following the direction of her gaze, and suddenly, he spotted a girl standing near a locker, and his eyes widened with shock and disgust. "Ew!" He exclaimed, letting out a disgusted laugh as he looked at her with distaste. "She's hideous!" He spat out, turning away from her, and glaring at her with a repulsive look on his face. "What's wrong with her?" He asked, still looking at her with disgust.