"Come sleep with daddy if you're scared!"

--
"It's his fault she didn't come back! He ruined everything. Now I will ruin everything for him."

Bam the sound of something falling and breaking. "Jisung what did you do?!" He shouted as he saw the broken vase on the floor.

"Sorry dad, I was playing and I bumped into it."

"You useless brat." He raised his hand and slapped him across the face. He started crying. "W..why?"

"This is what bad kids get. It's called good parenting!"

It continued like this.

--

"You're worthless Jisung! Can't even manage to get everything right on a stupid test! You're so dumb. No one will ever love you like this!" Hit and another punch.

--

"You piece of trash! Can't even make dinner right! Not even the dirt will love you! Nobody will ever love you just because you are you!"

"Dad why are you doing this to me?" The boy cried out.

"Because you deserve it! You ruined my life! You made your mother ran away from me and you. You deserve no love nor attention. You were never supposed to be born! You're a mistake a mistake I have to fix!" Another punch to the gut.

"Fucking biggest regret of my life!"

The boy layed there crying all night long."

--

"Hey Jisung you know you're pretty cute!"

Jisung's eyes lit up. "Really? Thank you Hyung." He tiptoed and kissed the boy's cheek.

"Jisung!"

His eyes turned into those of someone scared. "D...dad.."

"You! Leave my son alone or I will hurt you and your entire family and it will all be your fault!" He whispered into the boy while having a hold of his collar. The boy whimpered and skedaddled away.

His father looked at him disgusting and dragged him home. He threw him on the floor. "You fucking faggot!"

"I did not raise you to be an even worse mistake but it makes sense you'd be gay. You're a fucking girl, a wimp, a pussy, a disease. I must fix this." He smirked as he took an iron bar and started hitting on him.

"Go ahead and cry, yell, nobody will believe a 12 year old over sweet, innocent, loving Joohan!" He cackled as he slammed the bar down on his arm until it broke and then on his legs.

Jisung screamed out but it was to no avail. Blood was everywhere. He lost consciousness and woke up later in the hospital.

He didn't talk nor look at anyone. He barely ate.

--
He ran away but he had no place to go, he lived on the streets. Stole to survive, his clothes were torn but he didn't care anything was better then living at home.

"Omg Jisung honey is that you? You're father was worried sick about you! Come let's go home." She dragged him away he struggled against her grip but he was really weak with the lack of food.