I got goosebumps. I felt a heat fill me. I trust him. I love him.

I whisper back, "Yes..."

I can feel Thomas relax. And he whispers, "Do you trust me, my beautiful Snowflake?"

"Yes." I whisper back. "I trust you. I love you."

"I love you too."

We stand there for a few moments, Thomas's chin resting on my shoulder, my head resting against his, comfortable.

I feel Thomas touch my thigh gently, then I feel him gently grab the bottom of my dress.

"May I take it off for you, love?" He asks in a slightly shaky voice.

"Y-yes." I answer in a slighty shaky voice like his.

He gently pulls the dress up and over me, and he gently drops it on the ground beside us.

I really hope it doesn't get all dirty. I don't want to take it to the dry cleaners yet!

My back was to him, and I was in my bra and panties.

He gently places his hands on my shoulders, kisses my neck. I turn around slowly, and press myself against him.

I reach for the top button of his button up shirt, and I unbotton it. With shaky hands, I unbotton all of it, and Thomas lets it fall to the ground.

I look up at him. He leans down and kisses me gently. He reaches down, takes his pants off, so that know we were both just in our underwear.

Thomas reaches behind my back, and finds the hooks on my bra. He has trouble with it, and I couldn't help but laugh. His face gets red, but he finally unhooks it. Onto the ground it goes. I press my chest to his, scared to let him see it. There were faint bruises there.

Thomas tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. He looks down at me and says softly, "It's okay.  You can trust me."  His voice reassures me. I take a step back, and his eyes slowly make their way towards my chest.

His breath hitches, and his eyes widen slightly. My face gets hot. I stare at the wall behind him, really embarrassed.

Thomas puts a few fingers under my chin, turns my head to face his. He places a soft kiss on my nose. "You're lovely, Kylie."

"There's bruises..."

"I don't mind them Kylie. Haven't I told you before? No matter what, you're always perfect to me." His voice is full of passion.

A tear of happiness falls down my cheek, and Thomas uses his thumb to wipe it away. "I love you." He whispers.

"I love you." I whisper back.

For a few seconds, we stare into each others eyes, then Thomas leans down and gently places kisses on my bruises on my chest. Then he moves to my breasts, where he places extra soft, extra careful kisses on them. I put my hands on his shoulders, close my eyes in slight pleasure.

He then cups my breasts, and he gently massages them. "T-Thomas..." I say in a shaky voice.

He leans in, then softly licks them. I'm surprised, and I jump back a little, but Thomas pulls me back to him, wraps his arms around my waist, continues to lick my sensitive breasts.

I let out a soft moan, one of my hands tangled in his hair. He sucks softly on my nipples, gently nibbles them. I feel my legs start to grow weak. I wrap both my arms around his neck now, and he gently rubs my back.

He ever so gently lays me down on the bed. He whispers to me, "I'll be right back." He goes into the bathroom, then quickly comes out with something in his hand.