𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖨 ∙

༒༒༒
____________________________________

𝗠𝗔𝗬 𝟭𝟴, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭•
𝗔𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗛 𝗣𝗢𝗩•

"Alayah hurry yo ass up" maria shouted from the stairs .

"hold on nigga , damn ." i yelled back as i was putting on my thigh length rick owens .

today was maria's 4th year anniversary for her album sugar trap . Ofcourse we celebrate it every year . It was maria's first official album and ever since she had been working really hard .

loud music muffled behind the door as i finished putting on my shoes . i wore a floral see-through long sleeve shirt , black elastic shorts , with my thigh length rick owens .

i had a long synthetic wig with blonde streaks and a wolf cut with bangs . i thought it was cute , and i did it myself . alayah for the win again .

i walked out of my room , walking down stairs to see a lot of people and rappers , celebrities, and entrepreneurs .

i was looking for rico until somebody tapped me .

"hi , um can you give this to the tall girl with the green afro ?" She asked sweetly .

"uhh sure !" i said taking the lyrical lemonade plushie from her and walking to find who she was talking about .

i found her and tapped her as she turned around . She looked familiar . "hey somebody told me to give you this ." i said nervously .
"Alayah ?" She moved her seafoam colored afro out of her face trying to get a clear view of me .
"Wait brook ?" i looked into her eyes . She looked so different from the last time i seen her . She had cheek piercings , a bunch of tattoos on her neck and arms. She changed up her style too and she was taller , 5'8 to be sure , but bk has always been tall . "uhh i gotta go , here ." i put the plushie into her hands .

i ran to find rico seeing her sitting on the couch . "Hey" she smiled . "Bitch is that bk with the green afro ?" My eyes widen . "Ohhh shitt i forgot what happened" She covered her mouth using her hand . "yep ..." i said lowly looking down .

We we're all sitting down on the couch , it was me , rico , tana , tecca .

"did bk make that song santanny ?" Tyler asked scratching the back of his neck . "Yeah and she drop a album too . Oh so she made that song .. the mention of her name made my stomach do back flips and my heart to start racing . Bk dropped a song called ' santanny ' which blew up and is viral on tiktok , instagram , everywhere . i see people make edits to the song too , im not gonna lie the song goes hard .

we talked about different topics and laughed and talked . "Ima go get something to drink " i said getting up heading to the kitchen .

i walked into the kitchen to see some girl on the counter as bk was inbetween her legs kissing on her neck . Her afro is big so you couldn't see her whole face , looking at her hands on the girl's waist , i stared at her black and green designed acrylic duck nails . i cringed at the girls moans and laughter , i was disgusted . i rolled my eyes and going into the fridge quickly pouring a drink in my cup .

i quickly walked out so bk didn't see me as tears welled up in my eyes a bit . i still had a little crush on bk , not because of her looks and stuff , i mean her style is so amazing and she's so fine , but , her and her personality never changed ever since . i wiped my eyes sitting back down as our friend group continued to talk .

People started to leave as it was getting later . Didn't realize we were talking and playing games for 2 hours . It was currently 2:21 in the morning . We cleaned up and got the house back together and how it was before . i guess bk left with her lil girlfriend or whoever she was kissing and fucking on the counter as the scene replayed in my head , i shook it off continuing what I was doing .

After we got done cleaning up , tana , tecca , leigha was about to leave . we talked for a lil bit before rico had an idea . "We should have a sleepover in the next 2 weeks !" She eagerly said smiling . We all agreed and said our goodbyes . " i will bring the weed and snacks !" I said . "i will choose movies ." Tana said , he's really good with movies and tv shows . " i have a nacho and popcorn machine so we should be good on that ! " rico yelled as they we're getting into their cars . "Bye love y'all ." We said closing the door . "Woo chileeee " i said walking upstairs , "im finna take a shower , mar " i grabbed my towel from out of my room and went to the bathroom to turn on the the shower .

i checked the temperature before getting in .

I lathered soap onto my loofah before washing my body . After a good 30 minutes to an hour I got out . "Damn what took you so long ?" Maria said . "girl I was having a damn concert in that bitch ." i laughed walking into my room . It looked like she took a shower too , we have 3 bathrooms .

I closed my door going to my closet to pick some comfy pj's . i lotioned up my body , deodorant, and my pjs , spraying a bit of perfume and putting my socks on .

"Night , night pooka." Maria came into my room . "Night night " i smiled as she closed the door continuing to do what she was doing .

"I still can't believe I seen brooklyn" i mumbled . im still mad at her about the situation that happened a few years ago but hey i have to admit we were kids . my stomach turned replaying bk kissing and rubbing all up on that girl . i put my phone on the charger and pulled the covers over me . i soon dozed off

- ༒