• 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

Start from the beginning

Thinking of you keeps me awake, Dreaming of you keeps me Asleep, and Being woth you keeps me alive

آپ کا سوچنا مجھے جگاتا ہے، آپ کا خواب مجھے نیند میں
رکھتا ہے، اور آپ کے ساتھ رہنا مجھے زندہ رکھتا ہے

آپ کا سوچنا مجھے جگاتا ہے، آپ کا خواب مجھے نیند میں رکھتا ہے، اور آپ کے ساتھ رہنا مجھے زندہ رکھتا ہے

*BEEP BEEP BEEP *

"...ummh Maan yeh Alarm kyu nhi band karrhe hai aap raat ko aap soney nhi dete aur subah ko aap ka yeh alarm aaj toh Sunday hai atleast aaj toh mujhay thik se soney dein " she said in her sleepy and cute voice.

He woke up and turned it off his alarm after listening his Baby voice he smiled after listening her cute sleepy voice and watching her cute pout on her beautiful face. She was looking so cute while sleeping and then he saw their condition how they both are sleeping. She was sleeping in his embrace her head on his shoulder and her hand on his naked chest and his one hand on her head and other on his waist she was wearing her his Black Hoodie which she loved the most and with his shorts she loved his cloths more than her. He removed some hairs which was covering her face and stared at her beautiful face for some time and then pecked on her forhead then her cheeks and then her chin.

"ummm...Maan dekhein na aap fir shuru hogye hain main shikayat krungi aapki Mumma sey " she said again and warned him.

"Aww my lil baby aap kisse karengi meri shikayat meri mumma se ya apni " he asked and again kissed on her cheekbone.

"Main apni mumma se krungi sirf meri mumma hain woh jayein aur ab sonein dein mujay nhi toh aami ji daant lagayengi aapki" she said with closing eyes.

Now he kissed on her eyes and said "Baby ! woke upp look, its morning."

"Maan please for 5 minutes I promise " she hug him tightly and mumbled and brought her face in the crook of his neck.

He chuckled at her cuteness and antics and said " as you say Love but just only 5 minutes okay!!!"

She hummed in response and opened her eyes a little still sleeping and raised her head and peck on his lips and GREET HIM IN HER sleepy voice and said " Good Morning but you know you are so bad so so bad aap mujhay sonein nhi dete aapko pata hai insaan ke liye sona kitna important hai."

" but meri JAANAN main jaisa bhi hu sirf aapka hi hu aur mujhay pata hai meri sleeping beauty ke liye sona kitna important hai" he hovered over her and rubbed his beared in the crook of her neck and said.

"Maan ach...haha ... Maan mujhay gudgudi ..haha ...ho rhi hai achha lijiye mai uth gyi ..." she said while laughing.

"Aapko paat hai mujhay kitni gudgudi lagti hai fir bhi aap aisa kartey hain " she said with pout when he stopped.

"Isliye hi toh karta hoon ... aapko pata hai mujhay tumhey uthaney ka ki intention nhi hai but main sirf aisa karta hoo 'coz I want to save water now come on Baby wakey wakey " he said.

After listening him she jumped and run to the Bathroom and locked it and said "I'm so so sorry Maan lekin aaj aapka Save water mission accomplished nhi hoga ".

"Don't challenge me sweetheart" he said and Went in their wardrobe which was joined to their Bathroom.

...

Assalamuaaleikum ...guys so how is it

Did you guys liked it .

did you guys liked their bondings and what you think about first conversation.

just comment me and if you like it just give vote for my little happiness

okay guyss

ALLAH HAFIZ

BYY TAKE CARE