Chapter One, Free from Pain

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

Never the Sun,
Never the Cloud,
You aren't my Star
And certainly not my Moon.

You, whom belongs to no one,
Mighty Blue,
You are your own
And I know you knew.

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

When does freedom limits us? What we claim impossible certainly impossible or is it just a word to reassure ourselves that we are unbeatable? Are we to be hold accountable for the inevitable just because we tried to achieve what is supposed to be not?

Perhaps we really weren't supposed to live to do something that's intended to not be.

How much could we have seen of the ordinary if we did so? How much could we have let go of the guilt that will live with us in our ire of every day life.

Mitsuya Takashi thought so as he looks at the stone before him. Blank was all he could do in the eyes of the unknown, all the last in the face of reality was nothing.

Plop.. plop...

Plop..

It has been raining ever since. Maybe it was to mourn for her, the girl he had known to be stubborn and filled with freewill.

Whenever he closes his eyes, Mitsuya would've sworn he can still remember her so vividly and how he makes him feel restless—it was always like this, and Mitsuya learned to cherish this painful throb of sweet melodic thump of his weary heart.

Bright smile that never fails to quirk his up, goofy noises escaping whenever—

It's all a memory now, he understands, yet can never accept. One step forward and two steps back, the thread keeps getting thinner and thinner whenever they try to be intertwined with each other.

His eyes closed, head tilted up as he bears with the soak of the calming rain that drops on him like clarity, to remember those painful memories.

What would have happened... If It can be me and not you. If I am him and he would never be.  But Mitsuya couldn't curse the heavens for whatever that has already happened, with one last glance to the stone, the man smiled.

“I'll be going now..”

A call. Maybe a thousand prayers would still not be enough to reach, but he hoped that even the whisper of her name can be heard.