With a grunt he charges mana into his legs and dashes at extreme speeds towards the monster rex.

"Either way... Allow me to reintroduce myself." the mana of August burst forth as his spear glows a violent red. His muscle bulge, he gritted his teeth and raised his spear and jumped up in the air. "I'M YOUR FUCKING KILLER!!!"

*ROAR!!!*

Goliath roared as it clenched his hand into a fist, it moved faster than what anyone would expect from something that big. He punched at August as its air made way for its first creating shockwaves with its strength.

August saw this and smiled. Beowulf howled as August slammed it towards the incoming fist.

*BOOM!!!*

The impact sent shockwaves all throughout the boss room. Denki and Froke watch in awe at August's show of force. This was the first time for both of them seeing the level 5 adventurer not holding back. He was stronger than they thought he was.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" Exclaimed Denki as he covered his face from the incoming dust storm generated by the clash.

"FUCKING FUCK FUCK!!!" Froke hid behind Denki as she braced herself from the shockwave. "HE REALLY WANTS US TO FIGHT WITH HIM?! IS HE FUCKING CRAZY?!"

"Yup, that's the captain for you." Denki answered, the nervousness he had going in vanished as soon as he saw August's strength. His lips formed into a smile waiting for the signal to charge from his captain.

Froke saw the smile on Denki's face and frown. Her face turned ugly as she prepared her bow and arrow. "The two of you are fucking crazy."

The dust settled and August landed on the ground with a thud. He was covered in blood from head to toe, yet his face still holds that vicious smile he had.

Goliath staggered a couple of steps back, its hand destroyed, it was a bloody paste as everything from the elbow and down was shredded into mush, it grunted in pain and snarls towards August, its eyes turning red from anger.

August was confused. 'Why does it feel like it got weaker?" he thought to himself as he started at the monster arm.

August rushed again, not allowing the monster any rest. "DENKI AIM FOR ITS TENDONS!!!" August commanded, he charged at the enraged monster with the intention of keeping its attention all to himself.

The rex saw August coming at him at extreme speeds, it punched the ground cracking it with its strength and it used its fingers as a scoop as it dug up numerous and massive rocks from the ground. With a grunt the monster threw it all towards August.

"Fuck!" he cursed as he dodged the incoming barrage but it was far too many. He raised his spear to crush a boulder heading straight at him. As he did he was temporarily blinded by the dust, some even got into his eyes.

He saw a glimpse of a fist coming his way. 'Cleaver bitch!' he thought as he moved mana into his spear and used it to block the incoming blow. He made sure to jump to negate some of the impact from the fist.

*BOOM*

August was sent flying back, he wooshed passed Denki who rushed in as he kept his sword sheathed, he moved his mana into his legs allowing him to move even faster.

Goliath saw the samurai coming at it, it raised its hand in the air planning on crushing him into the ground like a bug.

"FROKE!!!" Denki screamed having no intention to dodge the attack. In the past few days he came to trust the newest member of their party, and he knew that she never misses her targets.

*Woosh*

An arrow passed by Denki's side and was cutting through air, the rex never even saw it coming as the arrow hit it straight into its left pupil.