Episode-14

Bani received meera's call.

Ban: Hello meera dhee,what are you doing?

Mee: Now only we had dinner.What are you doing? Did u had dinner?

Ban: I am working with the files.It's going to complete,after that i will have my dinner.

Mee: Bani, did you see time? It's already 10:00.Why  can't you do your work after dinner?

Ban: Leave it dhee.I am habituated to it these days.Did ma slept?

Mee: No,she is in room.I came out to talk to you.

Ban: oh...where are my brother and sister?

Mee: Dehek is sleeping and ponky is watching TV.

Ban: He is watching without me!!How dare he??

    Meera laughed at her.

Ban: I wish i was beside you to see your smile dhee...

Mee: Bani,.....woh.....what did you think about marriage?

Ban: please dhee,don't take that topic again.I don't want to talk about it.

Mee: Bani....It's not like that listen to me..

Ban: Meera dhee,i don't want to marry him.I will never ever marry him ok? It's my final decision.                                                                                                                                                                                                           Mee: Bani,tomorrow Tapish jee is coming to our house with his family.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Ban: Dhee,I don't have any problem with Tapish sir.Infact he is a very nice guy and i am happy that u r marrying him.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Mee: Bani,you still have time.I will call you again tomorrow.Bye Bani,take care.

     Bani cut the call.Next day was sunday and it's holiday for Bani.

Chan: Be quick!! Siva..keep that in car.

Vee: Maa,calm down.why are you so much tensed?

Chan: Veer,it's marriage.And that too my two sons...

Vee: Everything will be fine.Be calm.

Meh: Bhai....See,how am i looking?(Showing her new lehenga)

Vee: Just like angel.

Meh: Aww...(hugging him)

sow: You are looking so beautiful mehek.

Meh: Thank you maa.

sow: where is tapish?

Tap: I am here chachi.

   Soon all reached down and started for Meera's house.

Aka: you don't want to marry veer,but your family is forcing you right?