"If something's wrong, you can tell me." Minju murmured that made Yujin smile once again. Somehow Minju's improving in getting to say what she wants. She's glad.

"I will, don't worry. I feel charged every time I see you."

Minju scoffed. "I'll see you then. If you're tired, you can call me if you want. J-just.. if you want." She quickly looked away while Yujin chuckled at the sight. She's the cutest.

"I surely will. I'll see you next week! Don't get too stressed, okay? Bye! Take care!" She shouted and waved goodbye before running towards the parking area. I'll miss her again. Well I hope the week won't be too long.

Yujin arrived and picked up her helmet, she's using her motorbike today to go to Minju quicker. She's wearing her favorite leather jacket too, she looks so cool in it. Ahn Yujin who looked really cool, she who ended up traveling for hours and buying flowers for the woman she loves just to see her for five minutes. It's all worth it anyway. Oh what love can really do.

-

Yujin plops down on her bed, being so tired and wanting to do nothing but sleep.

Her eyes were closing, about to go to dreamland when a familiar voice spoke. "Honey, why are you sleeping with your clothes like that?" The time she fluttered her eyes opened again, it revealed her mother who was raising her eyebrows.

She's wearing an elegant bodycon dress that suited her perfectly and she's too tired to even change.

"Wash up first then go to sleep. I brought you your favorite snacks but it looked like you'd prefer sleep. Hurry, go now." And Yujin had no choice but to do so. She also hates sleeping without washing up again and being in her nighties.

Her mother insisted for her to go now and take a quick bath, she'll fix her bed instead and the rest of her things. She understands why her daughter is tired, she's very hard-working now. What a change.

After Yujin went inside, Mrs. Ahn started fixing things and Yujin's phone lit up which means there's a message and she accidentally saw the sender.

She ignored it and went back to helping her daughter fix things, it's privacy. Even if she's her mother, she can't just go into her messages.

"Hey honey, someone texted. I accidentally saw the name of the sender. Min.. Minju? Yeah that's the name." said her mother before placing her pillows back. "Really?!" Yujin's eyes widened and rushed towards her bed where her phone was placed.

Goodnight. It was only a single text yet it brought a wide smile to her face. It's okay she's that cold. She hates texting and also hates speaking a lot. Though.. she speaks more often than usual when she's with me! Trust the process!

It's late already and Yujin clearly knows Minju doesn't stay this late but hey, she received a text! Even earlier Minju was responding when she talked about her day through the messages. She didn't expect her to text back since she knows she's probably asleep but she was wrong. Minju tends to find herself making Yujin an exception in many many things. Just like this one.

"If you don't mind me asking dear.. who's Minju?" After she sent a goodnight message with lots of heart emojis, her eyes went to her mother who was sitting at the edge of her bed. Looking at her with curiosity.

Yujin doesn't mind sharing all of these with her mother, she's very open with her. "Mom, she's the team manager in the department I was interning at. Well you know she's really cold! But she's really really pretty! Technically she was just scary and cold at first but not anymore." She smiled.