one hundred nineteen

Depuis le début

Isabelle
Pablo you can come join me and Gavi today we're going to the beach

Gavi
Excuse me I didn't agree to that

Alejandro
Pablo stay with me and Ansu.
Clearly the couples want their own time together 😳😳

Jude
Wow you're all actually leaving me on my own😢

Tate
You still have Jobe!

Jude
He's been with some girl for the last two days

Pedri
Atleast one of the bellinghams can get some action out here 😂😂😂😂😂

Gavi
Okay so we all just do our own thing and then meet up somewhere for dinner? Does that work?

Ansu
Works for us

Tate
Hope everyone has fun on their dates 🤩

Jude
Pablo take me back please

Pablo
Come find me then we can talk 😏

Gavi
Time for me to turn off my phone

Pedri
Im gonna be sick

Tate
Thanks Pablo for reminding me to never go on my phone again 🔥🔥🔥

With that I leave my phone down to charge to get ready for the day Pedri has planned for us.

"Wait what are we even doing today?"

"You'll just have to be patient" he tells me while pulling my hand up to his lips and leaves a kiss.

"But I need to know what to wear, what's suitable? Tell me that atleast"

"I mean me personally I would prefer to see you without any clothes on but that's only for me to see, not everyone else, so wear a dress"

"How romantic" I roll my eyes at him while walking over to my suitcase.

I have yet to pack so I rummage through and end up pulling out a white, frilly, open back dress.

I do light makeup and style my hair into a french braid. I grab my sandals and exit the bathroom to show Pedri.

"Shitttttt, I don't think there's anything you can't pull off Tate, every time I see you dressed up I feel like I'm falling in love with you all over again" he tells me while taking a deep breath.

"You really know how to make a girl feel special Pedri" I make my way over to him wrapping my hands around his neck to give him a kiss.

"We should be leaving before I ruin that outfit" he says quietly while guiding me out the door.

We take the elevator to the lobby and get taken away by an uber.

After a few minutes the car comes to a stop and we get out.

"This way Mi amor" he whispers, pointing to a path leading towards a gate.