Chapitre 1: the Hope

"If you want to love others, you should love yourself first."

(its okey if you fell that all the world is not by your side, you most just have a deep breath and scream, yeah  scream no one can judgment on  you, just stop thinking if i'm good or i'm bed you can heal yourself by yourself no one can see what is inside me sometimes i just want to run from myself to i still  to disappear i still  want that..... )

that was the voice of my registered...

 i open my eyes, i'm very tried, i didn't  sleep last night i still have trouble about sleep,the voices in my head they didn't want to shut up ,i'm tried. I used to think that my life had no real meaning or purpose, I just lived it like a slow death to me. 

My eyes filled with tears, and I repeat to myself" I want to live, I want one hope, only one hope someone save me  I can't take it anymore".

Suddenly my room door opened by itself, i turn my head into some light make me thinking maybe i'm imagining something like that , all my room is totally dark but why i can see some light over there is kind like a dim light, you can't see it as lig...

Suddenly my room door opened by itself, i turn my head into some light make me thinking maybe i'm imagining something like that , all my room is totally dark but why i can see some light over there is kind like a dim light, you can't see it as light, but I see it clearly, even if that is just  dream i was just hope that he make me feel better that i won't wake up, I got out of bed with difficulty I want to see the source of this light, I headed to the door of the room without hesitating for a moment.

when i open the door the light was strong because i was in dark, it's hard to see anything, i just try hard to open my eyes and was so confused .......