Undercover

The group arrived in the busy town square after it had already turned dark. They were currently in a meeting with the Tokito house.

"These girls...are certainly a homely bunch..." the recruiters before them spoke,"And why won't that one show her face?"

The three boys stood in front of Uzui while Y/n hid behind the tall man, gripping the side of his sleeve due to her anxiety.

"I'd like you to please reconsider!" Uzui negotiated,"I believe that under you guidance, Madam, these girls' beauty will surely shine through!"

The male recruiter seemed unamused, but his female counterpart was entirely entranced by Uzui's sweet words.

"Well, I guess it couldn't hurt to take one of them..." she said, glancing at her partner.

"Wonderful! Pick any girl you like!" Uzui smiled.

'Please not me. Please not me. Please not me.' Y/n thought, anxiety taking her over.

She already hated the situation she was in, but to have to do this alone was the very last thing she wanted.

"I suppose we'll take the one in the middle. She looks the most obedient." The woman said, pointing a finger at Tanjiro.

Y/n sighed in relief.

As they walked through town, Zenitsu had an angry look on his face.

"Great. Now I'm stuck with you guys. Except you, of course, Y/n!" Uzui sighed, then reassured her as her face had morphed into one of hurt.

"Don't talk to me..." Zenitsu muttered, irk marks all over his face.

"What, are you mad you have to dress up as a girl?" Uzui mocked.

Zenitsu stayed silent, the look of anger on his face only intensifying.

"Hey guys, why are people crowding over there!?" Inosuke shouted.

"Inosuke, you realize we're right here, right? You don't have to shout..." Y/n sighed.

"That woman is the house Tokito's  Oiran." Uzui stated.

They all stared in wonder.

"Why is she walking so slow? If we were in the mountains she'd be dead." Inosuke said.

He was crouched down on the ground, eyeing the woman angrily.

Suddenly, a woman came up to Uzui, dragging Inosuke behind her.

"Hello, Sir, I'd like to purchase this young woman from you." She told him.

That was what Y/n hated about this whole mission. The concept of being sold. Even if she wasn't really being sold, just the thought of being someone's property disgusted her.

"And who might you be?" Uzui asked politely.

"I am from the Ogimoto house." She replied.

"Well then by all means, if the Ogimoto house has caught interest in her, then who am I to say no!" He said happily.

She then turned and walked away, leaving just Y/n and Zenitsu left.

Uzui took them to another interview, practically begging them to take Zenitsu.

They weren't as easily persuaded as the Tokito house though, so they needed a little something more than flattery.

And what better thing to persuade people than a sob story?

Uzui winked at Y/n, signaling for her to play along.

"Well you see...these girls have quite the tragic backstory..." He began.

"They do?" The recruiters asked.

"We do?" Zenitsu said, looking back at them with a confused expression.

Uzui hit him on the back of the head and turned to Y/n for help.

"That's right...unfortunately, our father, who had a habit of gambling, died recently, and we've been trapped under his debts ever since..." She said softly, fake tears pricking the corner of her eyes.

"So the two of you are sisters?" The man asked.

"Yes! They are. And they are dying to work for you!" Uzui said quickly.

"Hm...I guess it couldn't hurt to take in these orphans, right?" The female said, glancing at her partner.

"I suppose. We accept." He sighed.

"Thank you so much, Ma'am!" Y/n smiled with fake tears still present.

She ran up to hug the woman, glancing back at a confused Zenitsu with her signature crooked smile.

Her smile completely vanished the second the woman pulled away to look at her, though.

"There's no need to thank me! I was once in a similar position." She smiled, causing a twinge of guilt to strike in Y/n's heart for lying to her.

They had done it. They had infiltrated each of the houses.

The mission had finally begun.

Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed!

Announcement: I will be accepting requests for a while so here's a list of all the animes I've watched!

-Demon Slayer

-Attack on Titan

-My Hero Academia

-Tokyo Ghoul (not finished)

-Naruto (not finished)

-Komi Can't Communicate

-One Punch Man (not finished)

-Spy x Family

-Jujutsu Kaisen

-Black Clover (not finished)

-Tokyo Revengers (not finished)

-Dr. Stone (not finished)

-Toiletbound Hanako-kun (currently working on)

So yeah. I have a problem with starting animes and not finishing them 😅

I'm willing to finish and write a fanfic about pretty much any of these!

Requests are open, comment them here!

Anyways, peace!✌️