{Christy's Outfit}

Klaus slowly walks inside the kitchen and looks at Christy. She looks at him.

"Hi." Christy greeted her husband.

"Hello, Love." Klaus greeted her back.

"Where's Luna and Trinity?" Christy asked him.

"With Ames. Wanted to spend some time with Luna and Trinity." Klaus replied.

"Okay." Christy said, taking a bite out of her peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Klaus slowly walks around and behind and gently wraps his arms around her waist, gently rest his chin on her left shoulder.

"I'm okay, Klaus." Christy said, reassuring her husband's worries. "I'm okay."

"I know." Klaus said, and peck a kiss on her cheek. "I love you, Chris."

"I love you too, Klaus." Christy said.

⚜️⚜️

In the courtyard, Klaus and Christy are sitting on the sofa, looking at her published book "Beautiful Passion".

"This is gonna be a good book." Klaus said to her, holding the book in his hands.

"Yeah, I know. I contacted Chase Woodruff and he published it." Christy said to him.

"My amazing wife is both a former book author and a warrior." Klaus said.

"Yeah, I was a book author." Christy said to him.

"And you gave it up to spend time with your family." Klaus said.

"Yeah." Christy said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"Sorry to interrupt the hubby wifey moment." Thalia said to Klaus and Christy, walking inside the courtyard.

"What is it, Thalia?" Christy asked.

"We got some trouble." Thalia said.

Klaus and Christy exchange worried looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

Afterwards, Christy and Thalia are in the ballroom.

"My League Rogue Warriors has spotted Tahase Palo with his League swordsman Warriors." Thalia said, handing Christy a Manila envelope.

Christy gently takes it and opens it, and slides out a photo of Klaus and herself.

"Tahase Palo has been following Klaus and me?" Christy asked Thalia.

"Yeah, and I have the same Manila envelope with a picture of Zenith and I." Thalia replied to Christy. "Tahase Palo has been watching us without us knowing."

"Tahase is onto us, Christiana, and we need to stop him before he does something." Thalia said.

"Okay." Christy said.