Chapter One Omie and the Girls

Maya as I walked down the hallway I read my book. Im super pretty but yet im not popular nor dumb. Im actually a nerd. My long blonde hair waved as I walked down the hall. I was reading Narnia Book 1. Its really good. I made it to page 45. I walked and walked. Until my book was grabbed from my hand and I was pushed up against locker 24. It was Omie and her gang. She laughed as she handed me to her friend Skyler. Skyler held me there as she picked up my book and started ripping out the pages.

"NO! NO!" I screamed. But no matter what I said she would just keep laughing and ripping more and more pages.

"Hey Paige hold the little brat imma go get some water." Skyler said to Paige. Paige nodded and held me from my tank top. Soon Skyler came back with water and soda. She popped open the water and poured the water on me. I screamed. That damn water was freezing! Then she opened the soda and poured it on me also. Then Paige was pulled from my tank top. I looked up and I saw my boyfriend's brother Isaac.

"Izzy!" Omie screamed trying to hug Isaac but he pushed her away. He helped me up. Adjusting his glasses he smiled at me. The bell rang and I picked up my now ripped to shreds copy of Narnia.

"Ugh great!" I said throwing away the book. I patted down my hair and it looked like I had hairspray. Me and Isaac walked down the hall to our first class.