Whilst he and Pierre may not have been the best of friends, the Gasly man did still come to him, and Charles, to talk about Josie, since they both cared about her.

The crush that Pierre had on her, would never go anywhere, they knew that, but it was funny for Esteban to mock him that the crush just hadn't gone away ever since he first met her.

She was a super famous and very attractive model after all.

Lewis on the other hand, didn't have a crush on her. It was more an attraction because of her looks so it was not to be worried about. He was still one of her closest friends because he vowed to always have her back.

Sebastian, well, he just needed to move on from his feelings and get rid of them. Josie had, and even his friends had told him that he had to do it, because she didn't like being around him knowing that he had feelings for her still. It made her uncomfortable.

She didn't find herself worthy to be loved by anybody, since she was such a broken mess so for Sebastian to still hold feelings for her, didn't feel right.

"Says the guy who used to have a crush on me because I speak French." Josephine giggled, her head rolling back as it turned in to laughter.

"You sure know how to bully a guy, don't you!" Esteban surged forwards to grab her by her waist, lifting her over his shoulders as she laughed loudly, since she knew that he knew that she was just teasing him.

His heart beat faster as he heard her laughter become louder, wrinkles forming around his eyes as he beamed from the sound that he had waited so long to hear.

Josephine Belle Rankin sounded happy.

____________________________________________________

"G'day."

Daniel Ricciardo grinned as he heard her soothing voice, though it sounded extra Australian as if she was exaggerating. His eyes took in the sweater that she was wearing, which he recognised easily as one of his items from his merchandise.

"Hey José."

Daniel shot her a wink as he spoke, attempting to make himself sound Mexican which brought a genuine smile to her face. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders as she came to stop beside him, nestling comfortably in his side.

"I got you something." The Rankin woman sung as she handed a small black box to him, placing it in to his hand and wrapping his slim fingers around it.

The Ricciardo man stared down at his hand with a small smile on his face, raising one of his eyebrows at the look of pure delight on the face of the woman beside him.

He used his other hand to open the small black box, making sure that he was gentle when opening it, to reveal a silver watch staring back at him.

"Did you seriously buy me a Rolex?" Daniel smiled down at her as she stared up at him, lightly shrugging her shoulders. "Josie, thank you."

Josephine felt a slight blush coating her cheeks as the Austrailian man pressed a soft kiss to the both of her cheeks before hugging her tightly, resting his head on the top of her head.

"I heard that you wanted a new watch, so I wanted to buy you one because your birthday is coming up and I don't want you to spend money on something that I was already planning on buying you." The woman explained to him, whilst his smile grew as he watched her talk, his eyes sparkling down at her, his heart beating a little bit faster than usual.

Upon not having a reply from the Renault driver, the Rankin woman raised her head and lifted her gaze to see him smiling down at her, making a smile of her own appear, lifting one of her hands to gently cup his cheek and gaining his attention.