"Y-yes, don't stop, please." I begged her, wanting her to keep licking."

"Hang on, baby." Rhea kissed my thigh and stood up.

What was she doing?

Leaving?

Rhea actually left the room, leaving me wet and panting on my spot on the bed. I stripped my top off, revealing the bra of my matching set since Rhea seemed to impatient to do it.

But... was she coming back.

Rhea eventually came back, Smackdown belt on her shoulder, black sports bra and panties on. She was fucking incredible. So strong. So fit and healthy.

But that wasn't the only thing Rhea had. She had a strap connected at her waist as she stalked towards me. She eyes down my body like I was a meal.

I had to take a deep breathe. She was doing this on purpose to try and make me nervous. "You going to keep taking your time or are you going fuck me?" I asked her, tilting my head and smiling. I spread my legs, showing myself to her.

Rhea looked at me, the intimidating tactic she was using going out the window. Her face fell serious and she towered back over me and grabbed my hands to hold them above my head. "You know your word?" Rhea asked.

"Yes." I answered, smiling at Rhea. I was just excited. I wasn't nervous. I knew I wanted this. I wanted this with Rhea.

"You want to do this?" She asks again. She was extremely kind tonight. Caring. Gentle.

"Yes, Rhea." I answered, kissing her lips. It was slow and passionate. Rhea even let my hands go to grab my cheeks and jaw. I put my grip around Rheas waist pulling her in. I used my legs and wrapped them around Rheas behind, also pulling her in further.

But Rhea hesitated, wanting to go slow. "Baby, let me do this how I want to." Rhea whispered and kissed my cheek. I nodded and eased my grip around her.

I watched as Rhea bought the tip of her cock and swiped it at my clit. I opened my mouth, breathing in as I waited for more.

Rhea continued rubbing against my clit, the wet noises making everything even hotter. "God, please" I pleaded.

"You're so wet, I don't even need any lube, baby." Rhea smiled.

I felt every slip of her cock, getting closer and closer to my opening. "Come on..." I moaned. "You're killing me." I groaned.

Rhea then slipped the tip inside me. Making me gasp. I was shocked at the already full feeling. "Speak to me, tell me you're okay, Mia." Rhea said, holding my waist, not moving.

"Keep going." I tell her.

Rhea slowly slid further inside me. I moaned as she was about halfway, my mouth opening. Rheas finger found my lip and she stopped her thrust. "Breathe. Talk to me." It's like Rhea wanted to make sure I was okay with everything.

"I'm alright." I took a long breathe, tensing around the thick cock inside me. I grabbed Rheas hand, holding it tightly.

Rhea slowly thrusted the rest of the way. Once she reached the hilt, she kept the depth for a while letting me get used to the feeling. "Oh, fuck." I moan.

"Baby, Mia, you right?" Rhea was also breathing heavy above me. She looked so gorgeous like that. "Mia?" Rhea squeezed my hand hard.

"Yeah, Rhea, I'm okay." I got out. "K-keep going."

Rhea nodded once and slowly pulled out. Rhea tilted her head as she watched her strap come out of me. "You're bleeding, baby." Rhea said.

"Bleeding?" I asked.

"It's alright." Rhea replied. She smiled. "I like this sort of blood. At least I have the damned proof in the only one who's been inside you like this." Rhea thrust back inside me.

"Shit." I groaned, the feeling so fucking good I was barely able to keep still.

Rheas gaze flashed beside me, her eyes sparking with something. She reached beside me, pulling her championship belt in front of us.

Rhea thrusted her way deep inside me and wrapped an arm around my waist to pick me up. She bend me against her body, with one hand still inside me.

I held onto her shoulders, scratching at the skin there at the feel of her deep inside me.

I felt Rhea attach the belt around my waist, tightening it at my back. She dropped me back on the bed, still inside me.

Rhea grinned still deep in me. "Fucking stunning." She admired her way down my body and with the belt around me.

I wrapped my legs quickly around Rheas hips, pulling her deeper inside me. "Shit!" I squealed at the intense feeling.

Rhea was taken off guard. But she smirked realised what I really needed from her. "You wanna be fucked, baby? I'll fuck you."

Rheas pace picked up, she thrusted quicker in and out of me. Her breasts were bouncing inside her bra, making her look so fucking hot while she was doing it. Not to mention the lustful gaze in her eyes as she admired me.

"Oh my... Fuck, Rhea! Don't stop." I moaned, the slapping of skin between us loud in the room. "God!" I screamed.

Rheas thrusts we're fast. Deep and rough.

I felt my orgasm coming. "I-I'm going to- Oh shit. Rhea!" Rhea continued her thrusts.

My orgasm crashed into me. Sending waves of pleasure through my body. I shook on her cock as Rhea slowed down to let me enjoy the orgasm. I was shaking and could hardly breathe when my orgasm slowed down.

Rhea was barely inside me anymore, she was kissing my neck. Giving me loving devotion. Love. Care. Passion. Gratefulness.

"Thank you." I tell her, wanting to kiss her.

"Oh, Mia. I am not done with you yet." Rhea smirked, slowly thrusting back inside me.

The rest of the night was history.