"Oh god" I said laughing, after Charles had closed the door. "Well you should probably go find them" Charles said, giving me a smile. "Yeah.." I responded looking up at him.

I came him a quick smile, and kissed his cheek. "Good luck" I whispered into his ear. "Oh and you should probably wash your cheek quickly I got a bit of lipstick on it" I said with a laugh, and went out of his room.

"Where have you been?" My mother asked, as I came over to to table, where Pascale, Arthur and her were sitting. "I was bored, so I just came here a bit early" I answered sitting down next to Arthur.

"Are you trying a new cologne?" Arthur whispered to me, with the classic smirk wiped across his face. "You know it smells awfully a lot like Charles'" Arthur joked in a whisper. I lightly pushed him, as my cheeks warmed up in embarrassment.

A couple of minutes after, Charles came into the garage, where we were all standing. He was in his race suit, getting ready to hop into the car.

"Good luck honey" Pascale said, giving Charles kisses on his cheeks. "We're all cheering for you" My mother added giving him a hug. Arthur gave Charles a hug, and a encouraging clap on the back.

Charles gave me a wink, and I smiled back at him. No words were needed. Charles put on his helmet and got into the car. We all watched as he drove out of the garage.

Charles pov

The lights went out, and then it was show time. I started in P3, and an amazing feeling rushed over me, as I sped through the streets of my hometown.

About halfway through the race, I finally overtook Perez who was in P2. I quickly created a big gap to Perez, but the gap up to Max was even bigger.

At one point the team decided that I should pit for new tires. I agreed and drove into the pit lane, suggesting that we should keep on soft tires, but I didn't get a response from the team.

"We decided to go for medium tires Charles" My mechanic told me through the radio. "Why!?" I shouted, disappointed in their choice.

I managed to make it out of the pit lane, before Perez overtook, but I could immediately feel that the tires weren't right. "FUCKK!" I angrily shouted as I tried my best, wanting to succeed in my home race.

I could feel myself slowing down, as I became more and more frustrated. This was my home race, the one race where we can't fuck up.

"Charles listen to me" Amelia's voice came through the radio, causing me to immediately come to an ease.

"You can do this, I know you can" She encouraged me through the radio, and I took it all in, her words meaning everything to me. She stayed silent, and I took it as my queue to give it everything.

Everything else disappeared, and my only focus was the Redbull in front of me. I slowly grew closer and closer to Max, the monegasque crowd roaring as we were side by side.

We both turned in the corner, but Max got too close to the wall, and his tire lightly scraped against the wall. It was the tiniest mistake, but it was all I needed.

Before Max knew it, I was speeding past him, the finish line getting visible in my horizon. "You fucking did it Charles!" Amelia's voice came through in the radio again, and then it was all worth it.

"Amelia, this win, it's for you!" I yelled as I sped over the finish line, hearing the crowd roar. "Yes!!" I celebrated as I waved to everyone.

The biggest smile was plastered across my lips as I drove into the number 1 spot. I quickly stepped out of my car, pumping my arm into the air as I stood on top of the car.

I took of my helmet and hurried over to my team, who screamed as I approached them. They all cheered me on, hugging me and shouting my name from behind the railing.

And there she was.

Arthur was pushing her through the mechanics bringing her up to the railing where I was standing. My smile grew even bigger as I saw the look on her face. It was all because of her, I had done it all for her.

I quickly went over to her, cupping her face in my hands. Without any words being exchanged between us, tears started running down our cheeks, as we looked into each others eyes.

"He would've been so proud of you Charles" Amelia said through her tears. I wiped away her tears with my thumb, as I adored her beauty.

"Amelia it's always been you.. everything I've ever done, it's all been for you" I whispered to her, forgetting everyone else standing around us.

I leaned into her, and pressed my lips against hers. It felt amazing. Her gentle lips against mine, was everything I needed. I could feel the smile on her lips as she kissed me back.

We pulled away, and suddenly remembered the rest of the world had experienced that moment as well. The press clicking away on their cameras, but I didn't care.

I wrapped my arms around her, giving her a hug, wanting to stay like that, but I had to pull away again. I teasingly ruffled her hair giving her a quick kiss again, before I went over to Arthur.

____________________________________

This story is sadly nearing its end..

But thank you for all the support, I think your all going to love the last couple of chapters