Chapter 2: Stranger In My Bed

Phoebe Daniels>>>>>

He was passed out on my bed, sigh I was in the middle of cleaning his blood off the wooden floor of the apartment, fully clothed if course, when Phoebe came out of her room and saw me cleaning up the blood and yeah she went mental.

"What the fuck Seth, you did it again?" she yelled at me but I calmed her down by showing her my wrists and she blew a sigh.

"Then whose is it then?" she questioned but I shushed her and told her to keep her voice down.

"He just showed up from no where with all this blood on him, I-I had to do something," I lamented to her, I was going into shock while cleaning the blood. Seeing this much blood reminded me of the time my foster mother cut her wrist and bled all over the bathroom.

"Who Seth, God damn it Who!" I looked at her and she realized I was shaking, she grabbed the cloth from me and pulled me away from the sight and held my face in her hands. I looked at her and whispered Dante's name when she threw her head back in surprise.

"Go to bed Seth, I will handle this," she said but I didn't want her cleaning this up by her self and it was weird how she didn't ask me why he came here bloodied which was a bit strange.

"I'm good Phee, I just need to get it off the floors and I would be fine," I said with a breath of composure.

A few minutes later both Phoebe and I were washing his blood from our hands, I dried my hands and walked to my door when I realized he was in my room and I looked around at Phoebe, she stretched out her hands for a hug and I ran into her arms.

"You can sleep with me tonight, okay babe," I looked at the door where Dante was sleeping in, "We will deal with him later."

I lay my flat on my back on Phee's bed and stared at the ceiling until I fell asleep.

It was morning and I woke up to the view of the sunlight coming through the windows illuminating the room. I looked to the right of me and saw Phoebe still sleeping, her messy blonde hair sprawled out on the pillow, a snicker left my lips when I remembered Dante in the other room. With this jolt of realization I shot off the bed and ran towards my room when I saw the bedroom door was cracked a little bit open. I looked through to see Dante standing in front my dresser checking his wounds which to my disbelief was healed.

"No way," I said while walking in the room, I startled him and her turned around and pinned me up in a choke hold against the door.

"You saw nothing, " animosity in his voice with the eyes of steel he said while I stood there gasping for breath. I kicked and scratched fighting for a way to get out of his hold, I clocked him in the eye and he managed to loosen his grip and I tackled him to the floor. No way was I going to go out like that.

"What the fuck man, this is how you repay someone for helping you," I glared at him with rage, " And whats up with that whole Wolverine healing thing?"

He sat there at the foot of my dresser rubbing his eye. I was out to get answers today, answers about the wounds he had, where he got them, who gave it to them and most important how the fuck he did that whole wolverine healing trick.

"I-I'm sorry, you startled me and I was trained to respond to any threats," I looked at him as he apologized, it didn't sound like much of an apology but it was better than nothing I guess.