" I got 25k Likes already " I checked my phone to see if anyone saw it, " Someone said They love me to death " I placed my hand on my heart smiling.

" Am I reading this username wrong? Cus I know I just came out the hospital so I'm a lil slow " I gave the phone to Jaliyah, " GIRL NO THATS LUH TYLER! " She gasped putting her burger down.

" I thought I was tripping.. " I laughed shaking my head, " He said He's glad I'm ok " I blushed making Jaliyah smile with me.

" Awh " She clapped making me roll my eyes, " Girl, anyways I'm ready to spill thoughts now, even though we usually do that at night" I told her.

" Aight, about Kaniece and Wassaname " She started off making me chuckle, " You mean DENAYE? " I asked and she nodded.

" Kaniece such a FOLLOWER that I'm starting to feel bad, like she do everything Denaye do " Ja shook her head biting a fry.

" You remember when Denaye tried to fight me? I was bouta drag that ho " I laughed putting my phone down,

" Right! And then They be talking about people behind they back-not like we don't do that but like they be taking it way to far " She rolled her eyes.

" she be thinking everything is a joke, like she be talking about people Dead family members and laugh it off like it's funny, one day someone gon punch that girl in her mouf " I lick my lips.

" For real bro, she even made a diss track on some random girl and that shi was TRASH!" We both bursted out into laughter remembering the song.

" She wasn't even rhyming, I thought she was just saying stuff at this point, Like what the fuc is a Flowerhouse and why is you saying that in a diss track? " I asked.

" Exactly, anyways you checked on Special yet? Someone said she wasn't doing well " She picked up her phone going to text her, " I hope she ok " I frowned thinking about her.

" I'm finna call her when I get outta the bathroom, I'll be back " I nodded as she walked into my Private bathroom.

ONE NOTIFICATION

INSTAGRAM

LUHTYLER_
Yo ma I'm glad you Aight

AYATANJALI_
Thank youu! 💋

LUHTYLER_
Yw, I'm tryna get to know you more though
Yfm?

AYATANJALI _
Mm, sure 😏

Wrong emoji

LUHTYLER_
Nah right emoji 😹😹, what ya number?

AYATANJALI_
Xxx-xxx-xxx

LUHTYLER_
I jus texted you

LUHTYLER_I jus texted you

TYLER📍💋
Ma this you?

AYA👅
Nah this the police 😒 .

TYLER📍💋
Chill lil attitude 😿

AYA👅
Yeahh Mhm but I gtg I'll ttyl ☺️

TYLER📍💋
Aight fs 💯

FIRST CHAPTER, kinda short of Wtv but next chapter will be long I HOPE

My girl Aya got poisoned, if we find out who it is we gon jump them y'all

It's gon be a lot of drama in this book, so yeahhh .

WRITEEN BY - KRISTI