𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬|𝐈 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Start from the beginning

Davis' Pov

While I wait for her to come back with our snacks, I get a text saying that that the bell is gonna ring in s few minutes. "Y/N HURRY UP!" I said, before seeing her run over. "Ok ok damn no need to rush me" She said handing me my a bag of hot fries. "Thank you" I said taking the bag and getting my backpack, starting to walk to class. "You coming?" I said looking behind me at her somewhat familiar face.

"Oh shit,yeah" she said putting her phone in her purse, walking towards me. "So pretty girl, where you from?" I said opening my bag of hot fries. "Well I was born in Georgia but I moved to New York when I was about ten or eleven. Which is when I was pissed off at the fact that I had all my memories and I had to leave my best friend behind, a few years after that situation, I ended up here again because my mom missed it over here.." she said looking up at me.

"Oh wow that sounds fucked but nice.. I gotta friend from NYC, I'm pretty sure we got lunch with him." I said looking at her. We got to math class and she introduced herself and sat beside me. I ended up falling asleep for the whole class. And the bell rung making me wake up "Davis wake your ass up we gotta go to gym" she said yelling. "Aight aight damn no need to yell."

I said getting up and stretching. After gym it was lunch, we sat with my friends and they kept asking if she's new. She walked over and sat down. "Hey y'all I'm y/n, Hi Davis." She said looking at them and then looking at me in my eyes. "Yoo I'm fanum, that short nigga is Kai and the nigga with the mask on is Chris." He said before drinking some water. "It's nice to meet you all, Davis said some nice shit about y'all" she said smiling.

Y/Ns Pov

We laughed and joked around during lunch and I found out that they had another person he was just out his name is Din but they call him agent for some stupid reason. But the last class was English and Davis was late for some reason but he came in the room with broken glasses, ripped bag, and a fucked up eye.

When be sat down,he looked at me and smiled. "Oh my God what in the fuck happened to you.." I asked quietly. "Duke and his friends jumped me... while I was getting changed from the shower in the locker room... Don't worry I'm ok, this happened before"

he said starting to copy my notes "it has? And you didn't wanna say shit about this happening, I'm pretty sure that's assault.." I said in shock. After class, I walked with him to the nurse so we stayed after school for a while. "We don't have to stay here,Y/N" Davis said. "I know..but I'm just here for moral support" I said smiling "thanks" he said. After we got out of the nurses office, we talked all the way to our neighborhood and went out separate ways.

DAVISSS 😎
Hey pretty girl

Y/N🩷
What your interrupting my shower you bitch😒

DAVISSS 😎
to bad, we finna hang out tmrw since it's the start of spring break 🙃

Y/N🩷
nigga i didn't even meet ya momma yet and I literally js moved in but igh wtv you say😌

DAVISSS😎
bet
btw you still needa tell me more abt your bbsf

Y/N🩷
fuck u I'll tell you tmrw in gym my water is getting cold