❛𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓❜

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

3rd Person POV

The next day, Hye Jin was caught up with work. It was as if two months' load was added to her for the two days. Because of this she couldn't go with Yeon and Ji Ah earlier.

She was devastated that she couldn't witness the first kiss, well it was more of Yeon kissing her but still.

By the time she reached, most of the main events ever already over. Not that she minded, she couldn't stand the heat for the fifteen minutes she was here let alone the almost two hours if she came with the two.

As she wandered off to find either of them, she saw a man's back. More specifically Rang's. She still remembers what kind of clothes all the main characters wore. After all, she has watched the drama many times. She quietly crept behind Rang while he was mumbling.

"Something that's precious to me... Just what is that?" he muttered to himself as he was confused.

He then took out his phone from the inner pocket of his pink coat and was about to dial Yeon.

"We met again." she whispered into Rang's ear causing him to flinch which caused his phone to slip out from his grasp and fall on the ground.

He swiftly turned around and pinned her to the tree by holding her shoulders. He was angry but as soon as he saw Hye Jin, his face morphed from confusion to annoyance while she just smiled innocently.

"Yeon sent you right?"

"Why do you always jump to such conclusions? And also I'm not Yeon's pet to do what he wants. He has Shin Joo for that." Hye Jin rambled folding her arms to her chest while Rang's hands were still holding her shoulders.

"Then why are you here?" he asked squinting his eyes.

"Well I said we'll meet soon." she said smiling.

She doesn't know where her shot of confidence comes from when she's with Rang but right now she's glad she has them or she would have been a puddle by now if she didn't.

"You--"

"Ah! Don't. It's stupid anyway."

"Did you call me stupid?"

"I didn't I just said 'it's' stupid but you assumed I said you are stupid so..."

"Yah!" he said, offended.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He opened his eyes and glared at her.

"Why are you here?" he asked a bit more seriously.

"And why should I tell you--dumbass." she challenged him.

"Dumb-- Yah! I despise anything that's vulgar."

"It's not even that bad of a word." Hye Jin scoffed.

"Seriously if you call me that again, I'll kill you." he said pointing his finger in front of her face.

She grabbed his finger and moved it aside saying, "You'll kill me for this small of a reason?" her smile not leaving her face.

Rang stared at her then removed his finger from Hye Jin's grasp and moved away. With all this he forgot that he had dropped his phone. He went back to that spot to retrieve it back.

He flips the phone to call Yeon as he had initially planned to but when he saw the broken screen and that the phone wasn't working, he cursed under his breath. He heard footsteps behind him so he turned around annoyed knowing who it was.

"What do you want now?" he said harshly unintentionally.

"Oh, sorry. Because of me your phone broke." Hye Jin grimaced.

Even though she knows that they are not close but it hurt a little hearing him talk harshly even if she kind of deserved it for causing his phone to break. She wordlessly extended her hand which had her phone, towards him. He looked at the phone and then at her confused.

"Well you can use my phone to call Yeon."

"How did you even know I was--you know, don't answer." he said and snatched her phone from her hands and called Yeon.

Hye Jin stepped four feet away so he could have some privacy and it's not like she doesn't know how the conversation goes. Well it would be a little different as he's calling from her phone but that's the only difference.

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

Yeon, Ji Ah and the Governer were sitting at a table with their drinks when Yeon's phone buzzed. He took out the phone and saw the id crazy woman 👀 he groaned and cut the call, not wanting to deal with her right now.

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

"Huh? Did he just ignore your call?" he said looking at the phone screen. "And here I thought you were his pet-"

"Yah! How many times should I tell you I'm not his pet?!"

In reply he just waved her off and redialed Yeon.

"Ugh still acting like a brat even after I gave him my phone." She mumbled to herself.

"Did you say something?" he asked eyeing her.

"Nope!" she said popping the p and smiling mockingly.

He gave his back to her while still calling Yeon which made Hye Jun make angry gestures at Rang but quickly stood straight and looked away when he turned back to look at her, when he had sensed something was happening behind him. He then turned away from her and started to walk away with her phone while he was still trying to reach Yeon.

"Ya Rang!" she yelled at him and sprinted to be at his pace.

Even if she was 170cm she still couldn't compete with Rang's 180cm height.

"God, he walks too fast." she said to herself trying to find him in the crowd. "And that man-child took my phone too."

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

AUTHORS NOTE!

Ahhhhh finally longer interactions between Hye Jin and Rang! Sorry for the wait guys but I guess as Rang said "If you want to get good ingredients," in this case instead of ingredients, interactions. "You have to learn how to wait."

POSTED: June 25, 2023
EDITED: August 05, 2023
WORDS: 1017