𝐍•𝐎; seven

Start from the beginning

"girl you not fighting my dad." she said, janiyah smacked her lips. "right now, you can when he not capable of crashing us." janiyah smiled and stuck her tounge out at brent who gave a 'bffr' face.

"winnie the fact you would let your friend beat me just means your willing to get me killed. so when we here and your lil boy friend meet me tell him to not bring his knock." winnie looked at her dad like he was delusional, turning her head to see her friends thinking the same thing.

"you need help, like actually help."

aunt terra's house, 7:00 pm

"omg, winnie your here!" TERRA shouted running up to the girl, wrapping her rams around her torso her doing the same.

"hey aunt terra." she greeted, pulling back looking around the streets seeing some cars pass by and people walking on the street.

"omg and brent with your big headed ass hi." she dramatically said to him, shaking his head and giving her a side hug.

"what's good t?" terra wasn't really his sister, they are close childhood friends and she has always been by his side like his family. she is also winnie's god mom so she raised winnie like her niece.

"how's my bae riya? she still got that fat ass?" brent mugged her, terra laughing knowing she got under his skin. she knew, the family knew, that breny was not over the women. they couldn't tell why they broke up in the first place hut they knew it wasn't because he didn't love her.

they always said winnie was their love child, because they did indeed love each other when they made her. she never cared for his uprising or the money he could potentially make. she cared for him and his wellbeing, making a family.

she wanted a life with him.

"stop tryna make me mad 'foe i beat ya ass." he said, walking pass her and the laughing kids, entering the big white townhouse.

"yo unc." BISHOP dapped him up, patting each other backs. micah was winnie's "cousin", he was a year older than her. he was lightskin with dreads and a baby face.

"what's good lil kid? how you doing?" they talked while the three other teens entered the house cautiously, janiyah's eye catching somebody in particular.

"oh shit when did bishop get a glow up?" winnie looked at jordan first, seeing him roll his eyes like what she was doing was a normal thing. he couldn't stand when she complimented other men knowing they were in a whole ass situationship.

"uh don't you have a man?" winnie inquired, janiyah looking up at the ceiling like she was thinking. "uhhh-"

"nah bro you got it." jordan muttered, walking over to the couch bishop was at and sat next to him.

winnie just paid their problems no mind, knowing if she intervened she would get a whole outcome of what she didn't want to happen.

also why she hated talk stages.

"hey lil cuz." bishop came over to her, his arms giving her a warm welcome, embracing her with love.