Chapter Two : KABOOM!!!

Start from the beginning

"Hey! What was that for!"

"You said I could punch you if you said his name!" Skitter retorted.

"I was joking!"

"Well, how was I supposed to know?"

"Alright, alright, how about no punching?" Eldoris shushed the baby monsters with his calm tone.

"Okaaaaay..." Skitter and Quake sigh.

"Just don't say his name, okay? It'll drive your mother crazy, and maybe Volare too."

Skitter giggled and dragged his stinger across his mandibles as a sign that he will 'keep his mouth zipped'.

Eventually, Laizard, Volare, and Suri all safely land on the surface of Air Island, with Suri holding both their hands.

"Oh! Did Suri do good? Sorry, I forgot to watch because I was telling these two rascals a story."

"They did wonderful! Better than my first time flying." Laizard chuckled.

"They're just a bit shaken up still, but they'll get used to it, right? Wont you?" Volare cooed while hugging the baby Kraigon.

Suri made an embarrassed huff as Volare continued to baby them.

Laizard giggled along.

"How cute."

I never thought he'd be pretty good with kids. Probably because Laizard treats him like a kid herself sometimes. Someone's gotta be the one to get him to sit down.

Eldoris thought silently with a chuckle.

Suddenly, a loud sound bursts through everyone's ears.

KABOOM!!

All of the kids scream, while Laizard and the two Wubboxes exchange a concerned glance.

"What was that?!" Skitter whimpered.

One of Eldoris' four eyes noticed that the explosion came from Earth Island, specifically the volcano that rests there. He knew this was gonna happen, for it had been getting pretty active recently for the past few weeks...

"Oh no..." Eldoris muttered. "Guys, look."

Laizard and Volare both look behind them and their jaws drop.

"OH MY AZEAS!" Laizard shrieked.

"Dominion!" Volare exclaimed.

Eldoris' lip quivered, he was just as scared for his youngest brother as Volare was.

Suddenly, Laizard spoke up.

"Everyone stay here! I'm goi-"

"NO!" Volare instantly protested, the volume of his voice skyrocketed and Eldoris felt his nonexistent ears piercing, causing him to squint his eyes a bit.

Ouch.

"Don't go there, mama!" Suri wailed. "It's scary!"

Eldoris could see the heartbreak on Laizard's face. He knew she was gonna do something stupid.

"I have to." Laizard said calmly. "I have monsters to save."

She's gonna get herself incinerated...

Suddenly, the purple Kraigon took off, and Suri quickly took chase after their mother.

"SURI!" Volare yelped in a panicked tone, throwing himself into the air to go after the baby Kraigon.

Being a fresh and unprofessional flyer, Suri quickly lost their balance and flapped wrong, causing them to dive from the sky, screaming as they did so.

Eldoris quickly caught Suri into his arms.

Volare, seeing that Suri was now safe in Eldoris' hold, decided not to worry about it anymore and focus more on chasing after Laizard.

But Suri was far from giving up. They push their way out of Eldoris' grasp, and began running to the direction of Earth Island.

God damn, they're fast!

Eldoris was not much of a runner, he was more used to swimming, and he got exhausted fast. Besides, he was a pretty heavy robot.

"Suri! Please! Come back!" Eldoris called out as he chased after the young one.

But Suri didn't listen, and they just began running even faster.

They're gonna get themself killed! If Laizard loses another cub, she might just snap!!

The closer they got to the erupting island, the more the ground shook and vibrated from the sound waves of the exploding volcano.

This is bad. So, so, so bad... Dominion, be safe, please.