𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸 - 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝

Start from the beginning

For now, she hadn't given them a second glance, though. Every time she took in the new scent or the horrid stench of blood, she would travel the opposite way, staying as far back from the corpses as she could so she could resist the temptation.

If she did eat one, that would be going against the vow she made with Kagaya; she would never kill or devour another human being as long as she was with the corps. Not to mention, eating that corpse would make her no better than the demons inhabiting this area. Finally, it was honestly disgusting to even think of eating another human after all this...

She couldn't do it....

But she was so hungry.

She fell to her knees, her hand clenched around her arching stomach, her teeth grit in pain. The demon and the human paused, looking down at her as she gave out a pained grunt.

The demon smirked. It crouched beside her, eyes narrow. "Go on..you're hungry. Eat. I'm sure he wouldn't mind." The demon leaned close, its hand laying on her back.

The halfling only glared up at it weakly, eyes narrowed harshly as the human crouched beside her. "But...think about all the things that could happen.." the human hummed, looking down and holding a clenched fist to its chest.

The halfling's head hit the floor, her eyes shut and her teeth clenched at the pain on her stomach. "S-shut up..!" She gritted out, a bead of sweat running down the side of her face.

"Don't mind the specs of blood...don't let them put you off.." The demon sadistically whispered into her ear, all before the human moved around and gently pulled it away, its hand gripping the demon's shoulders.

"You know there's more to it than that!" The human cried, leaving the demon to scoff and sharply pull away from the human's grip, pushing it back so it fell to the ground.

The halfling, in a last ditch effort to clench her hunger, slowly lifted her hand to her lips, her teeth suddenly sharpening as her pupils shook. The human caught onto this, its lips parting as the demon laughed. "Oh, I see what you're trying to do..."

The halfling gave out one last grunt before harshly biting down on her own hand. The human gasped slightly as she sunk her teeth in, releasing a pained grunt before she forcefully tore away a chunk of flesh from her skin. Blood was spilled, a muffled pained grunt following after the sound of torn flesh, before a few moments later, the sound or chewing..

"Talk about having some big balls.." the demon smirked, leaning back and watching as the wound slowly healed, even as her own blood slipped past the halflings lips.

It took a moment, her eyes conflicted and her whole body feeling like throwing up, before she forcefully swallowed. She let out a gasp, her hands scrambling to wipe away the blood from her lips as her hand healed.

She wanted to throw up and get out, but she had to keep going...she needed to survive.

She couldn't follow what Muzan wanted.

Lips moving up her arm, the halfling clenched her eyes shut before she bit deep into her skin once again, blood seeping to the grounds and being soaked by the mats. "(Y/N)..." The human mumbled, a hand over its mouth and its eyes watching with disgust.

With another grunt of pain, the sound of tearing flesh echoed through the fortress, followed by another pained grunt, all before she began to slowly chew again. The demon leaned closer to her arm, eyes scanning the wound and smirking at the sight of the bone as flesh slowly began to mend back together.

The halfing let out a gasp when she swallowed, panting to herself. "You really hate that man, huh.." the demon laughed out, only stopping when the human hit its arm and the demon grumbled.