The Elements Cycle

Start from the beginning

But for all my might I have one weakness, when the sun shines bright it emerges over the nearby hill. Her lithely frame almost skips across the sand. Her long silky black hair flows with the slight breeze. She giggled at some unheard joke, perhaps I am the subject, knowing that I was watching. 

She placed her towel, just out of my reach as per usual. The fragrant aroma of orange wafted on the breeze to me. What a mockery it is for such a powerful entity as myself to be envious of a delicate piece of fruit. But envious I was, how glorious it must be to be sacrificed between those sensual red lips. Your life juices dripping off that impish chin, giving your essence just to sate her hunger.

 Rising after consuming her tangy acolyte, she stretched and began her next phase of torture. Letting her blue dress fall to her ankles, she revealed herself to me. She proceeded to anoint herself with oil, languorous gliding her fingers over her tanned muscular limbs. Her hands moved like hypnotized snakes over her belly and finally to her small but perfectly formed breasts. Her nipples darkened and swelled as her fingers glided over them. 

But my coquettish temptress was unaware of my scheme. During the night I made an agreement with the goddess of the moon. In order to finally reach my beloved, I promised the majority of my strength to the moon. In exchange she agreed to pull the tide further up shore. 

As my beloved lay on her blanket, with her body fully anointed in oil, she shimmered in the sun. I stared transfixed on the tiny patch of black hair, which covered her most delicate of flesh. If my plan was to work I needed to sweep her away with passion. I moved slowly towards her, first gently lapping against the bottom of her feet, tickling her toes. 

She giggled again, and surprisingly opened herself to me, revealing the pink folds of her tender flesh. Inch by inch I made my way up her calves, then to her muscular thighs. Her breathing became heavy, her breasts rising and falling. With a sudden push I sent a larger wave over her torso, tiny bubbles invigorating her skin. She gasped as water swirled around her already sensitive nipples. 

For she was not expecting this new strategy in our eternal game of passion. Wave after wave I sent after her, concentrating on the pink tender flesh between her legs. She began to moan and writhe, as she felt herself succumbing to my touch. With each surge I pushed deeper and deeper into her filling her with my essence. 

She was becoming wild now, clawing at the sand as if it was my skin. Almost shouting now, "YES, YES, YES fill me my love!" Her buttocks rose off the blanket as she entered the throes of climax. 

This was my opportunity, I flooded the beach under her attempting to carry her down to my depths where I might be able to caress her for all eternity. But before I could execute my final move to win this game, I felt my power drain, evaporate, confused I began to diminish, smaller and smaller, until I was but a puddle. She rose from the sand, she had a sly content look on her face. 

Then she spoke:"You are not the only one who can make bargains, while you were selling yourself to the moon. I embraced the sun, when you weakened your power sufficiently I knew the sun would finally conquer you" She turned and proceeded to skip jauntily off the beach giggling the whole way.

 The Tempest

Imagine a hillside in the country, wildflowers in full blossom, a magnificent summer day. I was in a mischievous mood(as I often am when I am bored) reveling in the warm sun I whisked about rustling the leaves in the trees. Playing with the birds as they flew, knocking them off balance, pestering them so that they chirped angrily at me. 

Ahh life was good, what trouble could I cause next? Blow some dandelion seeds on somebody's  lawn or make a smelly child's kite crash, so many possibilities.