19 When They Try To Spice Up The Bedroom Activities

Start from the beginning

~

Itachi

Itachi and you have been active in the bedroom. It's always amazing so you were confused when Itachi wanted to try something new. He decided he wanted you to wear a blindfold, so you won't know what he's doing to you. You weren't sure about that, what if he'd try something you wouldn't like or kill you. But you trusted him, so you put on the blindfold, in the living room. He wanted to lead you somewhere.

"Please don't kill me..." You whispered to Itachi as he led you down the hall. His chuckle scared you, way more than the darkness did.

"Don't worry, you trust me, right?" Itachi responded.

"Of course."

"Then hush, you'll love this." You could feel him hold your hand tighter. He was excited for this. Itachi was excited for something. You were really concerned now since Itachi was actually excited, and he never has gotten this excited before. You were at his mercy, and he could do whatever he wanted and you wouldn't know what was coming. When you heard a door open, you began to get nervous but eager to know what was about to happen.

"You ready?" Itachi asked. You could hear the smile that was on his face.

Kisame

"You want to what?" You questioned Kisame. He had just told you that he wanted to move the bedroom activities into water.

"We haven't done anything like that yet, so I want to try." Kisame responded, looking down at the paper he was reading. He was being so causal about it.

"Like the shower, bathtub or the pool?"

"The shower or the tub, people are always at the pool."

"Why an interest in being within water?"

"Not sure, it was just one of those things that came into my mind randomly."

"Well, let's go." Kisame looked at you.

"Now?"

"Yes now, unless you really don't want to do it."

"No, let's go." Kisame dragged you to the bathroom instantly. He turned the shower on and then looked at you. He looked like a real shark and you were a little fish.

"Uh oh..." Your eyes widened. You weren't sure if you were about to feel pain or pleasure.

Hidan

"Hey _____." You looked up at Hidan, shocked and suspicious. He only kept swear words out of his sentences when he wanted something from you.

"What do you want now Hidan?"

"I want to try something new in our bedroom."

"Oh really, like what?"

"I want you to hurt me."

"What?" You knew he felt pain as pleasure, but he never asked you directly to hurt him.

"Bondage, just with more blood and more violence."

"That's odd, but sure. If it'll make you happy I'll try it out with you."

"Awesome! Let's fucking go!" He picked you up off of your seat and practically ran to a room. When he opened the door, you saw it was the torture chamber in the hideout. You didn't know it existed but it wasn't something that they really would have told you about it.  

"What the hell does all this do?"

"We'll fucking find out as we go."

"Then let's start I guess." You were worried. Hidan was immortal, but could he really handle all of these things?

Kakuzu

"Kuzu, why is our bed covered in money?" You had just walked into the bedroom to take a nap, but found a bed full of money instead.

"I want to try something new." He said, as he left the bathroom.

"Can money give people paper cuts?"

"Who knows?"

"Are we going to do it on top of it, or is it going to be used during it?"

"Both."

"Isn't that a waste of money? Won't it get ruined?"

"Maybe, but you and money are what I love most, so put both together and..." He didn't finish the sentence, but you got the point.

"Won't getting a paper cut ruin it if that happens?"

"Maybe it will be more fun if it hurts?"

"Fine, we'll play with money. But when your male part gets a money cut, I won't kiss it better." You giggled and kissed Kakuzu.

"We'll see about that." Kakuzu tossed you onto the bed, making the money fly around you. You could see the excitement on Kakuzu's face. You could tell he was really going to enjoy this and you had a feeling he'd make sure you had fun with it too.

Tobi

Sometimes you were intimate with Tobi and other times it was Obito. Yeah they are the same guy, but the way they go about it is totally different. Tobi liked to play around, obviously, but it was interesting to be in bed with a guy like that. Today proved that Tobi had odd ideas for what to do in the bedroom.

"You want to do what with the can of whipped cream?" You were in the middle of eating breakfast, with all the Akatsuki members, when Tobi blurted out that he wanted the whipped cream to be used in the bedroom.

"Tobi thinks it's yummy in the can, so it should be even yummier off of _____."

"Can you two please discuss this in your room, not at the breakfast table?" Pein asked making you blush since you forgot that everyone was there.

"Come with Tobi _____." Tobi then dragged you out of your chair and into the bedroom you two share. He brought the can of whipped cream with him.

"Tobi, you are looking at me like I am food..."

"You will be in a moment." You now weren't sure if you were speaking with Tobi or Obito. You were pretty sure that it was both of them. "Let's see how good _____ tastes with whipped cream on her."

Deidara

"Why won't you ever let me use these, hm?" Deidara held up his hands to show his hand mouths. As he said, you refused to let him use them in the bed. You weren't afraid of them or turned off by them, you just weren't sure of them. He seemed upset about it though, so you knew you'd have to let him use them eventually.

"Why do you want to use them Deidara?"

"They want in on the fun too, hm." You couldn't help but giggle at that. The way he looked when he said that was so adorable.

"So if I let you use them, but don't like it, you won't keep bothering me about it?"

"Yes, but I doubt you won't like them, hm."

"Fine but if I don't like it-"

"You will, I'm sure, hm."

"Let's go then."

"Awesome, hm." He walked to the bedroom, with you following close behind him. You hoped the hand mouths didn't have a mind of their own and decide to bite you. You trusted Deidara though, so you would let him try what he wanted. He looked too cute to say no to him anyway.