'he hurt you Sol?' Elijah asked making eye contact with his sister, if Notti had hurt the girl he was definitely getting beat on—Elijah didn't care bout no age

'nahh he ain't he ain't' She reassured as hee brother nodded

'then go slide on him nigga'

Solana huffed in response before nodding and standing up, she was going to get down to the end of this even if it wasn't something positive.

Notti tended to get up and walk away from his problems, the boy would often ignore them and act like they wasn't there until—they wasn't.

He knew he couldn't do that to Solana because she wasn't the problem, it was him.

However, after waiting for Solana for so long he felt like he had used her by doing that on the first night of her forgiving him. He should've waited to get intimate with her again because that meant their bond would be re-built on sexual relations not genuine bonding.

All he needed was space so he could think about what he really wanted to pursue with Solana. He knew he wanted to get back together with her because the girl was his whole heart and soul but he wanted their relationship to be strong and not just sex.

They had always had a genuine connection to eachother before, they were best friends and when they began to date things were a bit rocky but the connection was still there until Ethan cheated. The connection was what he missed most so before jumping into anything either of them could regret he wanted that CONNECTION back so he could know they genuinely wanted eachother.

Ethan didn't think he was ready for a relationship yet but he worked so hard to get Solana back. Why would he throw it away because HE wasn't ready.

On the other end Solana felt like she had waited too long and maybe the spark wouldn't come back; maybe the connection between them was completely gone.

The two didn't really interact during the time they were away from eachother and due to the two growing they had mindset changes, what if they were no longer made for eachother, maybe a relationship would make everything worse than it already was

That scared Solana. She really loved and missed Ethan but she was scared it wouldn't be how it used to be. They were perfect together and she truly felt like she was living that movie type of love until it all fell down; what if it no longer felt that way?

Their relationship wasn't guaranteed to be the same but what if it completely didn't work. Solana wanted it to work because she had missed the boy and truly if it didn't work she didn't know what she would do.

She relied heavily on Ethan and having him back was a huge relief

it was just how long would she have him back for?

If he already begun ignoring her maybe the whole thing was never serious, although Solana wanted to believe he was just going through something because she didn't think she could deal with that heart break again.

Just as Solana was about the climb back into bed scared of that the boy would say, her phone pinged indicating she had a message

she smiled seeing Ethan's contact before clicking to open the message