𒊹︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1 𒊹︎

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

(No one's POV)

"Do you like it, Nee san?" Aoi, the Tomioka families youngest child (6) asked her elder sister.

"Yes! It's lovely Aoi!!" Tsutako, the Tomioka families eldest child (17) chirped.

"Are you sure you don't want Aoi to make you one, Giyuu?" Tsutako asked her younger brother.

"No thanks Nee san." Giyuu, the Tomioka families middle child and only male child (11) smiled at his elder sister. While looking down to continue reading the book he had in hand.

"Aw Onii chan is no fun." Aoi pouted taking a seat in the large meadow her and her siblings were sitting in and crossed her arms.

"Don't be so sour Aoi!" Tsutako gleamed while ruffling her younger sisters hair.

"Kids! Come inside!" Their father bellowed.

"He's sounds like he's in a worse mood than yesterday." Tsutako said letting her smile fade away.

"Welp, what can we do about it?" Giyuu sighed closing his book and standing up.

Tsutako for some unknown reason smiled and picked up her younger sister.

"Hey! Let me down I can walk by myself!!" Aoi exclaimed while trying to squirm free from her sisters grasp.

"Nope!" Tsutako replied bending down, Aoi still in hand to pick a single daffodil. She set the small flower in her sisters hair while continuing towards the house.

As Tsutako entered their home she could hear her father speaking to her younger brother in a different room. She set Aoi down and stood by the door where Giyuu and her father were talking as Aoi ran to her room to play with toys.

"—Yamato, kill her." Is all Tsutako heard but still understood what her father meant. He was talking about the kind old lady that lived a few houses away from them, Miss Yamato and her brother was told to murder her. 'What a shame,' Tsutako thought. 'She was so kind too.'

"When?" Asked her younger brother snapping Tsutako out of her thought to continue listening in.

"I don't care kid just kill her by dawn." He growled while walking to the door. Tsutako quickly got out of sight so her father wouldn't see her.

"You really are nosy aren't you?" Giyuu said while walking out of the room.

"How'd you know I was here?" Tsutako asked coming out from behind the wall.

"I saw your shadow." Her brother replied causing Tsutako to crack a smile.

"Aw you'll be a great assassin!" Tsutako chirped.

"I dunno if I want to be an assassin." Giyuu announced while sitting down on the wooden floor.

Tsutakos smile didn't fade, she sat down next to her younger brother with a softened look.

"It's ok Giyuu kun.." Tsutako said while putting a hand on her brother's shoulder. " one day we can run away from this place, you, me, and Aoi! We'll live a normal life together and won't have to worry about father or anyone else!"

Her brother softly smiled while turning to look at his sister.

"Promise?" He asked.

"I promise."

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

𝑰𝑲 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑩𝑨𝑫 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑻 𝑻𝑬𝑳𝑳 𝑴𝑬

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒛 𝒊𝒎 𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒚 🤭