𒊹︎𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𒊹︎

Ok let's go over this, shall we class? 🤭 This whole page will just be stuff you need to read in order to understand the story.

Giyuu Tomioka>

Giyuu was raised in a family of assassins. (killua? 🤨) The males in the family would use stealth and speed to attack and murder people, whilst the females would lure men with their looks and murder them then. Giyuu has two sister, one older sister Tsutako and a younger sister Aoi. He's mother died when he was about 6 to a fire. Tsutako mainly takes care of her younger siblings because their father don't give two shits 🤷‍♀️. (vespos stop it, this is suppose to be a serious fanfic 😭) ANYWAY. At a young age Giyuus father taught and trained him how to kill people just as he taught Tsutako when she was younger, meanwhile their father hasn't had enough time to teach Aoi so Tsutako has been training her.

Sabito Fujikasane>

While Sabito was an ordinary damn kid, but not for long. Sabito lives with his mother and younger sister Makomo. There's not much for him to do in their small village since he hasn't bothered to make any friend despite his younger sisters words to make friends. So Sabito will pass the time by practicing swordsmanship in hopes to one day become a demon slayer. One late night while Sabito was training he saw a demon and ran back inside to tell his mother and sister. But they didn't believe him saying demons don't exist, but it wouldn't be a demon that affected his life forever.

ALSO THIS STORY IS PROLLY GONNA BE VERY CRINGE DON'T COME AT ME. 🛐