sex art

I sat in bed bored I thought go yo my husband art room. I opened the he turn yo look and smiles. I go over he painting a picture of us onholding hands. Where outside are home. Whe both kiss lip locked togther in the picture. I  go on tip toes and kiss his neck. I then turn yo the picture. I fell him kiss the back of  my neck. He kisses it lowly and so gently. I love  you on wednsday with all my heart. He then lifts me up onto his art desk and puts the thing on the desk onto a table. He then kisses me on the neck so hard it leaves bruise.i then wrap my arms around his neck. Pulls him closer to me as I kiss him. He then trails his fingers to the hem of her shorts. He pulls all it. He then pulls to get it come off. Then  I reached tugged his shirt. Then, it rips it off. With second  his in has his dick all wet inside of her cunt.they both slide into eachother. He then reaches hus hand under her croped hoodie. She wasn't  wearing a bra. So he put his finger and rubing circles onto her titanium. Her speared legs more so put himself thurber inside of her. She moaned he went thunder into her. He then then  rub at her clit. He put hand her waist wrapped it tight she would stay still. He then whispear in her ears. Let finish in the bedroom, mrs. Thrope.