The latter grinned a bit before shaking his head. "Your lucky Eri didn't see that," he said, looking down at the girl who started to open her eyes again and slowly stand up.

"Hakuji-san?" Eri asked, staggering a bit.

"Yeah? What's up?"

"Why are...my arms aching?" she said timidly, rubbing her forearms and arms.

The latter knelt on one knee and took hold of her arms, his massive hands massaging her swollen limbs. "It hurts a bit right?"

"Y-Yes..."

"That means your getting stronger, Eri-chan," he responded, smiling softly at her. "You wouldn't really understand it yet but, all I can tell you is that: keep training every day...and you'll become just as strong as Midoriya-san."

Then the girl's eyes sparkled at the thought. "Really?!" she said, her smile appearing and widening. She was basically beaming.

"That's right. Keep it up, let that be your motivation."

"Okay! I will do that to get stronger! Just as strong as Deku!"

Yasu giggled as she watched the scene for herself. "Cute~ Hey, Jui, have your paternal instincts kicked in or somethin~? You really know how to make her smile, huh?~"

Hakuji scoffed, facing the woman with a mild smirk. "Sure, guess so," he said before standing back up at his full height, patting Eri's head. "I...sort of want to have kids of my own someday so...I guess this is one way to prepare, hehe," he continued with a genuine smile.

Stunned by the sudden expression, something throbbed within Yasu. Two areas. One was her chest; the other, you don't need to know.

A red tint enveloped her face as she witnessed Hakuji's tender smile. "What...the fuck was that?" she muttered to herself, grumbling.

Then Hakuji softly massages Eri's back before telling her. "Alright, go change up and be with Yasu-san over there," he said, pointing at the blushing redhead. "She'll bring you back to our dorm alright? Training's over for us."

"Okay!"

Then off went the little girl to the redhead. The powerful telekinetic smiled at the child, pat her head, and pinched her cheek. Eri eagerly expressed to be carried through the latter's quirk; she happily obliged, causing the child to be enveloped in a soft red hue and be slightly lifted up until Yasu's eye level. Eri depicted her joy in the form of squealing and grinning. The redhead chuckled and called her adorable before they left the training area, stepping over a still knocked-out Denji face flat on the entrance.

Once the duo left, Hakuji stepped toward the downed Denji and flipped him over. Ah. That was the face of an unconscious idiot. He's probably knocked out. His eyes were partially bulging out of his sockets, but that's nothing to the damage he received in the past 3 years he was here in U.A.

"I know you're faking it, Denji," Hakuji scoffed, grinning a bit.

"..Ish...she ghone?" the latter replied, his speech muffled.

"Yeah, she already left with Eri."

"Fhinallhy..."

Then Hakuji revved the starter on the ginger's chest, immediately reversing any damage done. After that, the previously downed teenager stood up at his full height and stretched. He was actually around Hakuji's nose in terms of height, just slightly shorter than the man, even so, he was still tall himself.

"I saw you and Y/n beating up the little prodigies," the ginger started sarcastically, lightly punching Hakuji's arm with a chuckle and a small grin. "You said you wanna have kids someday, yeah? They'd probably have the worst ass-whooping if they ever fuck up, huh?" Denji said, laughing at his own joke.