001

"You either wanna be with me or be me"

"Hey isn't that Gales daughter?" Mindy asks concerned

"Hey isn't that Gales daughter?" Mindy asks concerned. "Isn't she a senior in highschool?, why is she at a college party?"
They all shrug
"Maybe she found out we were going and wanted to come with us?..." chad responds as he voice cracks in confusion.
"Who's Gale weathers?" Ethan asks
"Do you ever listen Ethan?" Anika rolls her eyes.

Elizabeth walks over to the drinks table.she checks out the bottles of alcohol,which are all empty.
A guy approaches her, he is wearing a loose buttoned white shirt and cargo pants and brown sneakers.
" I have some bottles upstairs, wanna come up and drink some with me?" He asks Elizabeth, knowing she's super drunk and unaware of what's going on.
"S-sure" she slurs out. The guy drags her upstairs, Mindy notices.
"Oh shit, guys" she points at Elizabeth and the guy, the group get up and walk over to the stairs.
"hey Elizabeth!, come back down here with us!" Tara says. "No guys it's fine, I want to go with him" Elizabeth slurs out once again. "See, she said she WANTS to" the guy laughs. "And who are you?" Anika questions. "Frankie, you?" He smirks at Anika, who gives a disgusted look back. "Someone who would rather puke their own organs out than be with someone like you" Anika Responds. "Come on let's go" Frankie says to Elizabeth. Then Chad grabs Frankie and pulls him away from Elizabeth and into the drinks table. This starts a fight. Elizabeth feels like she's about to faint,Ethan Notices this and approaches Elizabeth. "Hey,you alright?" He says concerned. She nods "I'm fine..I think I am".
Tara calls sam for extra help and she comes to the party in a heartbeat.
"Okay, I'm just gonna tase your balls real quick" Sam says to Frankie. Frankie falls to the floor as she quite literally tases his balls.
"Let's go back to the apartment, someone carry Elizabeth, she looks like she's about to pass out" Sam announces to the group. Ethan decides to carry Elizabeth on his shoulder on the way back to the apartment.