"Ah, thallium acetate. Now for the last one!" He announced. "What's going to happen?!" "What's this last one gonna do?!"

(name) turns her head to face her teacher, somewhat interested yet somewhat confused. 'What the heck is a thallium acetate???'

His face turned blank.

"He's gone straight faced." "His changes are just too unpredictable!" "No expression at all!" "He's like an emoji!" The class noted the different changes.

"Aqua regia, I see." Korosensei observed, retaining his blank face, "The only effect they have is on my face. Even if you hate me, please don't hate assassination."

"What brought that on?!"

"Also Okuda. I can't overlook a student making poison unsupervised. It's not safe." Korosensei notes. "Yes, sir. I apologize." "If you have time later...why don't we work together on a poison that will kill me?" Korosensei suggests. "O-Okay!" Okuda happily agrees.

"Making poison with the target?" Kaede judges. "I'll ask her about the details later." Nagisa makes a mental note.

"(name)! Okuda is so cool for making something like that. Chemistry isn't my best subject so that's pretty cool don't you think?" Kanzaki exclaims in delight, turning to her friend. "Uh, (name)?" "I'm still mad about my snacks..." (name) admits, smacking her head against the wooden table. "Hehe mood." The two heard Akabane quip.

The next day soon arrived and Okuda had her prepared poison to kill Korosensei in her hands. "So he told you to bring that poison to class?" Kaede asked, unsure of this whole situation. "Yeah!" Okuda confirmed, "He said it should theoretically work the best!"

"He even made a manga out of how to store poison correctly. He's always ready to lend a hand." Shiota observed, holding a paper in his hands that read 'Proper Storage of Poisonous Substances'. (name) and Sugino looked at the paper as well, both on either side of the bluenette. "A poison that'll kill him? What is he thinking?" Sugino remarked.

I'm guessing it's his way of encouraging me!" Okuda grinned, "I think he wants me to hone my strengths, even if I'm not good with words!"

"I think it's a trick." (name) whispered to Kaede. "You think? Hmm, that's possible. Although, I thought Korosensei would save that kinda thing for April Fools." Kaede agreed.

The sound of the opening door caught the class' attention as Korosensei entered. "Okay everyone! Please be seated!" He announced. "He's here!" "Give it to him now, Okuda!" "You got this!"

Okuda turned around and presented the poison in front of her teacher. "I brought it, sir!" "Oh, well done!" Korosensei praises, taking the poison away from her with a smile, "Then I'll drink it at once!" He poured the red liquid into his mouth and laughed evilly. "Thank you, Okuda." He began to glow red and clenched his tentacles, "Thanks to your concoction, I can advance to a new level."

"What...do you mean?" Okuda's eyes widened, closing her eyes once Korosensei began to move again. He spread his tentacles out to his sides and screamed, making the students scream as well. He had transformed into a gray, slimy figure on his figure. "HE MELTED?!" The students exclaimed, their jaws dropped and eyes widened. "I actually had you make a tonic that would stimulate my cells and enhance my fluidity." He admitted as he melted even more, almost fully dripping off of his desk.

He moved quickly around the classroom and ended up in Kataoka's desk. "As a liquid, I can fit into the tightest of spaces." He explained, melting out of her desk almost immediately. "Uh, why are you in there?" The girl questioned. "What's more, I'm still...as speedy as ever!" He switched from staying inside her desk to moving around the classroom at Mach 20. "This is one messed-up teacher!" "What was that poison, Okuda?!" Her classmates called.