Prologue

Here We Go Again
Prologue
The Phone Call
|3RD PERSON POV|

"Momma" Melaine Alden heard as she sat on her daughters floor looking through her bottom drawer for her a new outfit

She held a piece of rope candy in her hand as her head shot up.

She smiled as she looked up to see Roman Bridger holding Madison Macher in his arm.

Her and Roman had been dating a few months now and Melaine was very hesitant to let Roman near the young girl until she talked to her mother.

Melaine had expressed that she didn't think it was a good idea for Madison to get close to Roman in case she got attached.

Cindy Alden had told her daughter that she had a very good feeling that Roman wasn't going anywhere for a long time.

Melaine hoped that was true and eventually let Roman be around the young girl more.

"I think she's gonna need more than a change of clothes" Roman says staring at his girlfriend.

Melaine grimaced as she took in her daughters appearance.

Madison was covered in spaghetti sauce.

It had somehow even managed to get into her hair.

Well the little hair she had.

"What happened?" Melaine questions mouth agape as she stands to her feet.

"The phone rang" Roman begins a guilty look on his face. "I stepped away for two seconds."

"Roman" Lainey whines as she smiles at her daughter who had a grin on her face. "Let's get you a bath" she coos.

Roman went to hand her over but Lainey pushed Maddie back to him.

"You're carrying her" she scoffs walking past the man towards the bathroom.

"Uh" Roman trails off as he follows the woman. "Mel" he says making the girl stop in her tracks and turn around. "Sidney called." He explains.

He had met the famous Sidney Prescott once.

This was a few months before they even started dating and he kept his distance giving his relationship with her.

"She wants you to call her back" he informs the girl.

Lainey nods, "I'll call her once we get this little munchkin cleaned up" the brunette scrunches her nose at her daughter who held a smile as she placed her open hand on Romans face.

He now had sauce on his cheek making him grimace.

"After we get you both cleaned up" Laine laughs.

•••

After Melaine Alden bathed Madison Macher, and Roman Bridger changed into a spare shirt he had in his car, Melaine had put Madison down for a nap.

Roman had left to pick up some food for them seeing as they had no dinner plans and Roman was staying with her for a few days seeing as they had two weeks off from their classes and Cindy and Benjamin Alden were back in Woodsboro to be questioned once again.

Melaine picked up the house phone and dialed Sidney Prescott.

The phone rang a few times before the girl answered.

"Lainey" Sidney greeted as soon as she picked up the phone.

"Hey Sid" Lainey smiled. "How are you?"

Lainey heard Sidney swallow thickly. "Not good Lainey." She said.

"What's wrong" Lainey questioned, her voice full of worry.

"It's happening again." Sidney whispers.

•••

535 words!!!!!

Awww look at my babies being a cute little fam!