Y/n gasped as their eyes shot wide open, short panicked breathes leaving their chest as they felt their cheeks become wet. Weather from crying earlier, or because of that horrible night terror that always seems to come back at the worst times.

Y/n looked around, seeing that they were in their room still. They must have passed out from crying themselves to sleep, on the floor...what time is it?

"Yesh...4 am? That's gonna be rough for my sleep schedule..." Y/n muttered, checking their phone's time.

Y/n rubbed their eyes in frustration. Just great. Now those insufferable memories are back to haunt them...just what they needed...

Y/n opened their door and peaked out. And what a expected surprise!! No John. Of fucking course. Y/n didn't even bother, they just closed their door again, annoyed from everything that was happening.

"Well I guess I finished fixing my suit in my mental breakdown mode..." Y/n muttered as they looked down at the newly modified suit. They even added a little hood on there, and some eye enhancers to see better from far away. Pretty neat. Especially with having a whole crying episode.

"GAH-" Suddenly Y/n's phone begun to ring loudly, scaring them for a moment. They walked up to it confused. Who's gonna be calling them this time at night?

"Miles? Why is he up?" Y/n said, seeing as it was Miles's Caller ID. Maybe he needs something? Or maybe he just needs someone to talk to? Better answer it...

"Miles why are you-"

"Y/n!! You need to come to my uncle Aaron's house like ASAP!!" Miles said, sounding panicked.

"Wow, hey is everything ok?" Y/n asked quickly, getting worried.

"Yes! No....? I don't know!! There's this guy- and he's- He has the same abilities as Spider-Man and right now I have him tied up unconscious!!" Miles shouts into the phone.

"What...? But he's dead? That shouldn't be possible...Hold on Miles, I'm coming, just-just hang on." Y/n then hung up as they placed their phone in their pocket. Then paused.

"Hm..." Y/n looked at their suit, and grabbed it, slipping it under their normal clothes, then left the house and locking it up.

The streets had some people walking by, not as much in the morning, but still enough for some streets to be crowded. Y/n, to go faster, activated their roller skates and rolled down the streets to get to Miles's Uncles's house, which they got the address from Miles before leaving.

Once arriving to the location, Y/n was able to climb up the metal stairs, and all the way up the window at the very top, where they saw Miles pacing back and forth. Y/n knocked lightly on the window, and Miles looked up and smiled in relief seeing Y/n as he opened the window for them. Y/n came in, brushing themself off before looking at Miles.

"Ok so what do you mean by- Oh." Y/n cut themself off as they stared at the tied up unconscious old man, who looked like he got knocked out, slammed into a brick, and then into the ground. Yikes...

"I'm glad you made it here...I don't know how or why, but he was able to use webs...and I got this-sense that he was like me..." Miles said, trying to explain in the best way possible.

"...Hm...He looks like Peter but at the same time he looks so-"

"Different? Yeah I thought so too..." Miles finished for Y/n. Y/n nodded as they looked at the strange man in thought, before he began to groan and wake up.

"What was that...kid electrocuted me...?...with his hands...?" The man whispered to himself

"Shit, Miles put on your mask." Y/n told Miles as they quickly put on their own mask. They can never be to careful...