meeting

jasmine's pov

I was mainly getting to the ball arena, just to meet up with michael porter jr. he was a good friend of mine, and my son jaylen was a huge fan of the denver nuggets mainly jamal murray.

yes I have a son who name is jaylen christian williams. I'm a single mother who also is a fashion designer. of course I love what I do and I get to style a lot of athletes. It was always my dream to design clothes and style people.

I soon walked inside the place looking around. jaylen had his little mini Jamal Murray jersey on. "ayo jas! glad you can make it." michael said walking over to jaylen and I. jaylen had a little mind of his own, and decided to run onto the court.

I went wide eyed. "jaylen sweetpea! come back." I said. that was until a guy picked up jaylen and I looked seeing it was Jamal.

"hey little guy be careful. you don't want to get hit." jamal grinned.

I looked and sighed in relief. "thank you." I told him as I began to calm down.

"mommy look it's Jamal." jaylen giggled and poked the guy on the nose.

I nodded and smiled. I have to admit he was very attractive. "hey sorry about jaylen. he's a huge fan of the nuggets. well mainly you." I told the guy.

jamal grinned and looked at jasmine, then he looked back at the boy. "hey it's all cool. I love meeting fans, plus I know you are cool with mike." he says looking at

I looked back at Michael and then back at Jamal. "Yeah I am. But we aren't dating, we are just friends." I said.

jamal nods at her saying that. "I can see that." he said as he still had jaylen in his arms. "Hey imma go give him some autographed stuff I have. I will be back with jay." jamal said.

I looked at jaylen and nodded. "Alright. But jaylen you be good, don't be bad." I told my baby boy. Jaylen gave me a thumbs up as Jamal chuckled and walked away with him.

I'm not gonna lie, jamal is pretty cute and he knew how to handle kids. "wow so that's jamal murray." I said.

michael nodded and dribbled the ball a bit. "yeah well jasmine you don't need to be dating him." michael said.

"michael I just met the guy, so I'm not gonna date him. plus I don't think he goes for single mothers." I said truthfully.

~ timeskip to later ~

Jamal's POV

I was watching jasmine who was sitting with her son on the sideline. I was curious to get to know her more, I finished with majority of the drills.

"hey michael. so how do you know jasmine?" I asked curiously.

michael turned to look at me and raised an eyebrow. "I slid into her dms once and we just been close ever since." he said.

ah so michael must have liked her or something.

"jamal why you asking about jasmine?" he asked.

I looked back at jasmine and then at Michael. "I uh." I started. "Please don't tell me you like her man. you don't even go for women with kids." he said.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "you don't know that. plus I mean I want to get to know her better at least." I said.

"alright well she's over there. you might as well go talk to her." michael says.

I nodded and walked over to where they had been sitting. "jamal!" jaylen said happily.

"hey little buddy." I said as I sat down next to jasmine.

jasmine gazed at Jamal and examined his facial features. He was very attractive and he really looked like a nice.

"you wanna go out sometime?" I asked as I gazed into her eyes. which made jasmine's insides do twist and turns, what was it about jamal that made her feel this way? especially after just only hours of meeting him.

I put a finger under her chin to tilt it up a bit. "so what you say beautiful?" I flirted a bit.

jasmine looked at me and moved away from me slightly. "I don't think I can. I'm sorry jamal." she told me. "come on jaylen." she said picking up the little boy.

"jasmine come on. I just want to get to know you!" I shouted. which made some guys stop and the sound of basketballs bouncing stopped.

yeah I must have put her in awkward position. which made her leave like that.

"fuck!" I shouted and threw the ball at the floor. It bounced somewhere.

(hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.) (Also congrats to the Nuggets for being NBA champions.)

Questions

How do you guys like jasmine?

how do you guys feel about Jamal and his reaction at the end?