Mistakes were made (mature)

- "Welcome to the Bonten's club, queen!" Ran whispered to Katumi's ear.

They opened a new night club were Sam Smith's stripping club used to be. After he and all those close to him were killed after Katsumi found out that he was trying to give information to the police about Bonten, they took over his business and redesigned it. The stripping poles were removed, there were 4 cages on each corner of the dance floor where there were some hired dancers, two girl and two guys dressed in provocative clothes, harnesses and chains. Tables and couches were placed near the walls of the room, a bar in the middle surrounded by the dance floor. Also, there was a bridge above the room at the end of which was the VIP room of the Bonten members.

Katsumi was wearing a high waist short black flared skirt, high leather boots, a tight high neck shirt and a leather jacket. Also, she had her hair in a high ponytail. She turned to Ran with a glass of whiskey in her hand and clinked the glass with him.

- "What do you think?" Ran asked leaning above her.

- "I think that I don't have enough drink in my glass." Katsumi said looking at him bored.

- "If I would have been a responsible man, I would have said that you already drank enough, but I'm not." Ran said seductively smiling looking in her eyes.

- "So more drinks for me?"

- "Well you have two options, we get down and ask for it at the bar, like any other commoner or you can come to the VIP room where the good stuff is."

- "The VIP room is closer." She said drinking from her glass.

Ran smiled and leaded her to the VIP room. It was pretty big, with a big sofa in the shape of a semicircle in the back, a small bar stocked with all kinds of alcohol, and a glass table in the middle. Katsumi sat on the sofa while Ran was pouring her a drink. Unexpectedly there was none else in the room.

- "I expected to have some company here." Katsumi said drinking from her glass.

- "They are caught with some other things for the moment. We can enjoy this room just the two of us." He said starting to massage her tight. 

- "Yeah, you know what Ran? How about you make my pleasure your business?" She asked looking at him bored.

The man raised his eyebrows in surprise. He did not expect this, not that this wasn't his intention from a long time, but never thought that she will accept. For a moment asked himself what happened to her, but brushed it off quickly.

- "Whatever the queen wants." He said smirking.

Katsumi stared to caress his hair and pulled his head slowly down and parted her legs. Ran got down on his knees in front on her and started to kiss her knees and tights making her arch her back slowly. The he grabbed her hips and moved her closer to him, raised her skirt and started kissing her private area making her moan softly.

- "These pretty lacy panties of yours are getting in my way." He whispered leaning on her and started to kiss her.

- "You will have to do something in this case." She whispered and lifted her hips a bit.

Ran smiled and took of her panties and started to massage her private area.

- "My sweet queen you are already wet." He whispered and got down to his knees.

The man kissed and licked her inner tights until he advanced to her clit which he started to lick while she was moaning and arched her back. She raised one of her legs and placed it on him shoulder while leaning closer to him. 

- "You really taste sweet" Ran said looking in her lustfully eyes.

- "I didn't tell you to stop." She commanded him.