06

ARRIVING AT ALEXIS' BIRTHDAY THE NEXT NIGHT, olivia had a plan

ARRIVING AT ALEXIS' BIRTHDAY THE NEXT NIGHT, olivia had a plan. Sing for her friend's party and get the hell out of there. She wasn't planning of staying and she wasn't the party person anyway.

Noticing the hundreds of people waiting to get in and the papparazis waiting for the celebrities to come, she decided to use the back door with mission not be seen.

After managing to go to the backdoor unnoticed, she entered the backstage area and she started getting ready for her performance.

After successfully performing, olivia hurriedly tried to leave. Grabbing her stuff she went quickly down the stairs and out the door.

The scene before her will always be in her mind.

Below her was christopher, kneeled in front of a girl who was holding her head obviously in pain.

"What did you do?!" Olivia asked as she kneeled besides him looking at the girl worried. "Are you okay?" The girl nodded at her question.

When the girl came to her senses she looked at them and then realisation kicked in. "Wait your christop-" before she could even finish her sentence , christopher rudely covered her mouth with his hand, interrupting her.

"I will give you front-row tickets to my next concert if you don't scream my name," he quickly said as he looked at her. she slapped his hand away from her, scoffing at his statement.

"I don't want to see your stupid concert!" the unknown girl said as she grabbed her head once again. "But I wouldn't mind getting to yours," she pointed at olivia and she let a smile slip. "Well you have taste," olivia smiled as she earned a glare from the boy beside her. "I know,"

"Okay. I need to get you to a doctor." Christopher said as he offered her his hand. She dodged it and grabbed olivia's as she as well offered her hand.

"Come on, come on." He said as he lead the two girls towards his car. "What about Sara?" The girl once again questioned out loud causing both Christopher and olivia to turn around and look at her.

"Who's Sara?" They both said at the same time. "Dude seriously we should stop the speaking at the same time thing it's creeping me out." Olivia said to him.

"My sister. She's up in the club!"

"What happened?" Stubby asked, coming out of nowhere. "Look, help now. Questions later." Christopher said strictly. "Just get them in the car." He said refering to the girls next to him.

"Who is this?" Stubby asked as he pointed at the girl and guided her into the car. Stubby opened the passenger's door for her but she ignored him and got in the back seat. Olivia made her way to the passenger seat and took a sit.

"Seat belt." Christopher said to both of them. "What is your name?" He asked the girl behind.

"Jessica." She replied.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Jessica." He said with a smile. "I can think of nicer ways." She sassed back.

"I'm not feeling too good." She then complained.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Do not hurl in Britney, okay? I just got her detailed!" Christopher shouted. "Dude who even names their car." olivia mumbled to myself and earned a glare from Christopher. Again.

Then Jessica opened the door and puked outside.

"Oh those are mu favourite shoes!" Stubby started complaining. "I'll buy you new ones. Door." Christopher said and Stubby closed jessica's door "Keys." Christopher said and Stubby threw him the keys "Just make sure her sister Sara gets home okay."