The Beginning

a young girl asked in wonder:
"Our blue place ?!"

Brother: "Yes, our blue place Leah"...

Leah: "What does this mean, brother"...

Brother: "Well, it's where you spend a comfortable time or with someone you relax with and love.."
As long as you like to go to it, it will your blue place"

Leah with a nice smile on her face:
"So that means this is our blue place, me and you brother, right?"

brother surprised and said with a smile
"Yes Leah, that's right, that's our blue place... And in the future you will have your blue place with someone you love and trust a lot"

Leah sadly: "So do you want to leave me oneday brother.. why?!! "
...
"I've decided that's my blue place with you, hmf!

Brother: "No, I didn't mean that, I promise I will never leave you Leah !.."

Leah:" pinky promise?"

Brother: " Pinky Promise"

Leah:" And also I promise you that my blue place will be with you..it will not change and you will see!"

Brother: "Hehehe well, Leah are we betting? But keep in mind that I have never lost a bet before! "

Leah: "It will be a pleasure!... So that means it will be your first loss, brother!.. Hehehehe"

the sound of birds chirping

Leah: "Oh. It's a dream again I don't know why I dream of these things and why they are so vague..... That brother in the dream I feel like I know him too... That's weird.. Let's get up before my sister comes!" ....

Leah: "Uh!.. I forgot to introduce myself
I'm" Eliana Lexon", I'm 16 now!"

Whisper sounds

Leah: If you've already noticed these sounds... It's the voices of the people who work in this house for my uncle.. Well I don't think I should say this but obviously they're talking about me! ... "

*Look at her, that's scary*
*How can anyone be like this*

Leah: "Well that's normal what do they have other than a girl who looks like they don't like,
to talk about!?.. "

Leah: Sigh... "Okay. The reason for this is that I have dark black hair like the blackness of the night and with golden eyes I will definitely look kind of strange to them... I myself think that my eyes are a little strange, no one has such a color... even my sister as for my hair... who cares is there a difference whether it is brown or black! Do they have to exaggerate like this?

But they just want something to talk about....

Despite my uncle's attempt all these years now, these things do not stop even though he reduce the number of servants and everything but they don't stopped ... so it was easier for me to get used on it.."

"Liana, did you wake up?!"

Leah: "Yes!, I'm coming sister.."

*Fast footfall sound*

Leah: "Good morning!.. uncle, sister "

They both replied: "Good morning Liana"

Sister: "Come eat before the food gets cold"

Leah:"... Do you see this beautiful and cute girl here!! That's right! these beautiful blue eyes that remind me of the sea and this beautiful silky hair, it's my sister " Marianne Lexon" she's 19 years older than me! Although we are both almost in the same age group, she is already mature, intelligent, good at cooking and beautiful that I really won't finish if I start!!.. "

*All with one voice*

"Health and wellness.."

Uncle: "Uh!.. Right, Liana, Marianne today a guest will come.. He's an old friend... So For this, Liana, do I need to say something...?! "

Leah: "I already understand, uncle, I'm not a child anymore."

Marianne and Uncle: "Are you sure?"

Leah: "Yes!! "

Pftt ... the three laughed together

Leah: "Oh, right, I forgot this, I didn't introduce you uncle yet his name is ..." Ian Lexon" He'll turn 30 soon i guess you're wondering now why I call him uncle even though we have the same surname... Well that's because...

"My sister and I are adopted!! ... "

... To be continue ~

I hope you enjoyed ~