Chapter 7: Months went by

Start from the beginning

She would just sit there, have a few bites, before she walked back upstairs in her room, to draw and kept reading.

She found something very interesting in the book.

She understood that a long, long time ago there was a Nymph just like her.

That could control the elements, just like her.

She also found out how she had her speed and fast heeling.

Her powers were connected to all that.

Each element gave her some kind of an agility.

Her air power would gave her speed.

Her fire powers gave her strength and the ability to heal.

Her water powers gave her the ability to take away pain.

Her earth powers gave her flexibility.

There was something that caught her attention the most.

The fifth element 'Spririt' would appear, once her Protected die by the supernatural and turn into a cold one.

December

This month was different for the Cullen girl, because it was her birthday.

On 10th of December 1992 Alice and Jasper had found Seraphina in the woods.

She was finally eighteen, and she used to be so excited about this day, but now she wasn't so much.

That morning Seraphina got woken up, by the pack barging into her room singing Happy Birthday.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Ina! Happy birthday to you!"

She rolled her eyes in annoyance, but at the same time she had a little smile on her face, because the way the pack greeted her reminded her of her family.

Emily walked towards the bed and leaned down to give the teenage girl a hug "Happy birthday Ina."

"Thanks Em." She whispered into her shoulder.

When Emily pulled away Sam walked towards her with a huge smile on his face.

"Happy Birthday Ina." He congratulated her as he gave her a hug.

"Thank you Sammy." She smiled at him.

Sam rolled his eyes at that nickname "I hate that nickname." He told her in annoyance.

She smirked at him "I know."

Sam rolled his eyes as he walked towards Emily, as Jared basically jumped on top of Seraphina making her groan.

Jared smiled at her "Happy Birthday little Cullen."

"Ohhhh Jared get off of me, you're heavy." She groaned as she glared at him.