"Cold coffee!" Peter exclaimed and everyone smiled at akriti.

Akriti rolled her eyes "Aaj mann kiya banane ka issliye bana diya."

"Aww akku mein jaanta tha tum meri wish what do call it iccha zaroor puri karogi" Peter pinches akriti's cheeks to which she gets angry.

"Meri jooti bhi tumhari baat na mane." She states angrily and swats Peter's hand.

Abhimanyu smiles looking at akriti all worked up for no reason. Infact there is a reason. She doesn't want her bad girl image to be tarnished. That makes abhimanyu's smile more wider

"Aap itna kyun muskura rahe hai" Akriti complains looking at that smile.

"Aree ab sirf appke muskurane par Sarkar tax lagati hai. Humari muskurahat free hai." Abhimanyu teases her to which Akriti naarows her eyes at him.

"Kyun subah subah aap pareshaan kar rahe ho usse bhai. Apka gussa bad mein mujh par nikalegi. Aur uska woh favorite knife bhi toh hai." Rummy sighs dramatically and smirks looking at akriti's glare.

Abhimanyu looks at akriti & raises his eyebrows. Akriti hold her knife near her heart and shakes her head. She always dreads the fact that he will take her favourite knife away from her.

"Aap log bhi officers hai. Knife attack handle karna Ana chahiye" Gunny says it to the rest of the team. They are officers for God's sake. Complaining about a friendly knife attack sounds disgusting to him.

"Officer akriti ko knife chalana hi nahi chahiye " Abhimanyu rebukes him for his remark.

"Aree mein toh bas inhe practice de rahi thi. Agar kisi ne inpe chaaku ke saath attack kiya toh. Inhe handle karna aana chahiye" She suports Capt Randhawa's statement just to save herself. She thanks gunny in her mind.

"Toh ek kaam karte hai, hum aur aap saath mein practice karte." Abhimanyu states looking at Akriti going in her sulking mode.

"Sir jaane dijiye na waise bhi akriti ji chaaku zyaada nahi chalati." Malah comes in her defence. Akriti bobbs her head.

"Ji aap toh rehne dijiye officer mallah. Kal ko yeh actual mein kisi ko jaan se maare na toh bhi aap yehi kahenge" Abhimanyu sarcastically states. It is well known to Capts now that mallah has a crush on Akriti and that he always supports her no matter what.

"Kyunki mallah janta hai ki main bewajah gussa nahi karti." Akriti answers on behalf of mallah knowing well that would earn her a lecture from Abhimanyu.

"Officer Akriti aap" He was cut in between by the security man.

"Excuse me sir aap logon ke liye ek chitti" He gives the envelope to Gunny and leaves

"Thank you" Gunny mutters and opens the envelope.

"Kiski chitti hai? Kya hai?" Abhi asks all curious

"Kholne to dijiye captain" He shakes his head and reads the content inside the envelope. He then informs it to the rest of the team.

"KMA se chitti hai. Brigadier sir ne hum sabko ek mission ke liye bulaya hai." He says looking at the team. He adds further "We have to leave by day after tomorrow."

"But sir Major sharma?" Purvi asks both the captains.

"Hum unhe inform karenge. Woh directly KMA pahunch jayengi" Abhi informs everyone.

"So parso subah sharp 600 hours pe hum sab yahan se niklenge. Koi shak ya sawal!" Gunny sums it up for them and asks them if they have any doubt.

"No Sir" Everyone says togather.