"You don't need to no round with him and plus Jay and then going to make sure he stay in his place while I make sure you don't be plotting against him." I said to him. "What makes you think I'm going to be plotting against him?" he asked him.

"That fact that I know you trying to figure out how you about to get your round with him without me finding out." I said to him. "Well if you let me get my round with him then I wouldn't have to do it without you knowing." he said to me.

"Like I told you before no because if he does some real damage to you then I'm definitely doing something that I won't regret." I said to him. "He's a bitch he ain't going to do nothing." he said to me.

"Then if you know he ain't going to nothing then stop trying to get your round with him." I said to him. "Fine but only because I can tell you really don't want me to fight him." he said to me.

"Good because I don't got time for his shit." I said to him as we pulled up to the house we staying in. "Come on I want to be under you." ddot said to me. "Damn ma let me park the car first so we can get out." I said to him.

"It's in park now come on." he said to me as he got out the car. "Inpatient ass nigga." I said to myself as I got out the car. "DD give me the key." he said to me. So then I gave him the key to go in the house while I grabbed our stuff.

"Yo DD where this party at again?" Jay asked me when he got out the car. "Somewhere downtown." I said to him. "You sure it's a good idea to bring Ddot you know he might ruin your image." Dotty said to me and I just ignored him.

"If y'all need me I'll be in the room with Ddot." I said to them and then I went in the house to the room. "Ma what you doing?" I asked him when I walked in the room. "Arguing with Desi because she keep texting me." he said to me.

"Let me see your phone." I said to him and then he gave me his phone. "What are you doing?" he asked me. "What I told you to do in the car and that's block them you're only going to be down here for like what 3 days so you'll be fine." I said to him.

"But now they are going to be even more upset and I don't want to deal with it." he said to me. "Then let them be upset because last time I checked I wanted you to be with me for you're mental health but you letting them ruin it by texting them back and shit." I said to him.

"Fine I'll forget all about them until I actually go back home because this weekend I just want to be with you." he said to me. "Glad you're seeing it how I'm seeing it now how about you show me the outfit you think you wearing tonight." I said to him.

"I'm wearing the outfit okay and it's not even that bad for real." he said to me. "You said that to me when you were showing me all those bikinis you had that you said you were wearing down here." I said to him. "You were just be dramatic when I showed you those." he said to me.

"You call it dramatic I call it making sure my boyfriend doesn't have other guys looking at him." I said to him. "When did we become official?" he asked me. "Stop playing with me Darrian." I said to him and he started laughing.

"But this is the outfit." he said to me as he showed me the outfit. "Fuck no yo whole ass is going to be out." I said to him. "That's the whole purpose." he said to me. "So what you want niggas to be looking at you and shit?" I asked him.

"Babe it's not that deep niggas are probably going to look even if I don't have my ass out." he said to me. "They don't need to be looking at all." I said to him. "Look at you being all protective." he said to me as he sat on my lap.

"You mines so of course I'm going to be protective over you." I said to him. "You can be protective but you got to let me wear what I want to wear without always having a problem with it." he said to me.