CHAPTER-16

I woke up from my bed in daze and rubbed my eyes, probably I would have been looking like a kid at the moment.

Removing the white blanket over me, I got out of my bed and stretched my arms, my back arching and hands crossed.

The sun rays seeped from the window and traced through my tall figure as it's warmth spread throughout my body.

It's a good day!
A Good day to spend all my day sleeping!

My hands landed down and I turned around to find someone, but there wasn't even a trace of her.

The memories of last night rewinded in my mind and I felt my ears turn red from embarassment.

I-I was really bold...In the end I end up sleeping in her arms and perhaps she was the one who placed me on the bed back.

Where's a mouse hole!? I need to hide in it!

No wonder she isn't here! She must be wierded out and must have thought something like this 'Ha! How boring is this guy, I thought he was strong and all but look at him'

'How can HE help me search for my wish!?'

Uhhhh!! I'm embarrassed!!

My ears were still red, I walked towards the closet, took my clothes and walked towards the bathroom to change.

After changing I came out of my room and looked for that ghost.

Eh, But what is it?

She is nowhere in the tower, neither those kids are here...?

Did they ran away? Does she thought I was weak and went to find another person!?

This should be a good thing for me but...

I don't like the fact that she left me for another!

Whatever is it! I'm gonna find her and won't let that ghost go!

Snapping my fingers, I arrived at the garden that was on the back of the tower.

That garden just suddnely appeared even though I didn't did anything...

I sometimes come here for fresh air or when I need some plants for my potions...yup! It is strange but only rare plants used by wizards for potions grow here!

Cool, right?

I took a step but froze when my ears caught the sound of giggling and laughing.

Is someone there?

I walked towards the origin of the sound quietly and found her and the kids playing.

The sun rays that seeped through the small spaces between the forest trees fell on her lighting her already gorgeous golden blonde hair, Her pale face owned a bright smile and her dull jewelled eyes were closed into crescents and her long eyelashes sticked out. A red flower crown was in her hands and a blue one next to her kept on the ground, next to her were the three kids but my eyes weren't able to get off her.

She looked ethereal sitting between the beatiful garden, just...Just like a lovely rose.

"Sister Athy looks like a angel"

Yeah...Like a angel...A angel decended from heaven.

Perhaps after her wish would be done....she would turn into a angel when she'll go to heaven.

And...I will be left alone again....Why does it makes me feel wierd...I do want her to go away desperately.....right?

In my daze I wasn't looking at my way and I placed my leg on a twig and It obviously made a crack sound causing there attention to turn back towards me.