Not So Happy Campers- Part 1

Začít od začátku

Boat Driver: Thanks. My daughter is gonna lose her mind when she sees this.

Y/N: No problem.

Boat Driver: Oh, hey, we're almost here.

Y/N looks ahead and sees that he's approaching the island.

After introducing Izzy, Chris notices the last boat coming.

Chris: Ohhhhohoho! Here comes the final contestant. To all the people watching at home, have we got a surprise for you! You know him from the hit teen drama show, "The Lives That Change Us," or the spy thriller film that won best picture, "The Impossible Mission." May I introduce to you, Y/N L/N!

Almost all of the other contestants were shocked after what Chris just said. The boat arrives and Y/N steps on to the dock with his bags.

Chris: Y/N L/N! It's an honor to have you at Total Drama Island!

Y/N: No problem. Glad to be here.

Y/N looks at the other contestants as almost all of them were at a loss for words. The punk rock guy had a disinterest look on his face while a blonde girl wearing a bonnet had a confused expression.

Lindsay: Who is he again? He looks so familiar.

Y/N: Uhhhh... Hello... Everyone.

The awkward silence hung around for a few seconds until Chris cleared his throat.

Chris: Now that everyone is here, first thing's first. We need a group photo for the promos. Everyone on the end of the dock.

The contestants snapped out of their surprise and walked towards the end of the dock. Y/N was standing between a muscular woman and a big blonde guy wearing a white shirt with a blue maple leaf on it. Everyone made poses as Chris hopped on the boat with a camera.

Chris: Ok, one, two, three. Oops! Ok, forgot the lens cap.

Chris presses a button on the camera and the lens cap slides open.

Chris: Ok, hold the pose. One, two- oh no wait. Card's full. Hang on.

Leshawna: Come on, man. My face is starting to freeze.

Y/N: The face freezing pain gets numb after a while. Trust me, I've experienced them.

The blonde girl next to Leshawna giggles at
Y/N's joke.

Chris: Got it, ok. Everyone say, "Wawanakwa!"

Everyone: Wawanakwa!

The dock breaks beneath all of the teens and they all fall into the water as Chris takes the picture.

Chris: Ok, guys, dry off and meet at the campfire pit in 10.

All of the campers groaned, some swam to the beach area while others swam to the dock. Y/N was about to climb up until the big blonde guy reached his hand out.

Owen: Want some help?

Y/N grabbed the big guy's hand as he was pulled out of the water.

Y/N: Thanks. I appreciate the help.

Owen: No problem, man. I'm Owen.

The two guys shook each other's hands.

Y/N: I'm Y/N. But, you obviously know that.

Owen: Yeah! My folks love The Lives That Change Us. I watched a few episodes and I gotta say, you were really awesome! Oh! Are we gonna be on the same team?

Y/N: I hope so, you seem like a nice guy.

Owen: You can thank my folks. I wouldn't be the lovable burping and farting machine am today if it wasn't for them.