All that is within reach is soft and smooth skin, and Susukino always feels that his precious wife's skin has become more delicate after pregnancy. He raised his head and kissed Xu Lu's lips, causing the disheveled young man to whimper in his arms and had no strength to push his hand away. His fingertips slid upwards along the delicate flesh until they touched the edge of a little lace.

It took a while for the little tits to swell, no matter how reluctant Xu Lu was, he could only wear those sexy underwear that Susukino had prepared for a long time. Today he is still wearing the style chosen by Susukino. I don’t know if it’s because the vile man has expected that today is the day, and deliberately chose a black lace style for him. The triangle lace on the top of the milk bag is hollowed out, and the position of the nipple is deliberately placed. stay out.

Just touching the underwear, Susukino couldn't bear to lose his eyesight. He kissed Xu Lu's lips as if to comfort him, "Be good, baby, my husband will definitely make you comfortable today."

The hem of the shirt was completely ripped out, Susukino turned up the air conditioner in the office, and took off Xu Lu's coat. He didn't completely unbutton Xu Lu's shirt, but only unbuttoned a few buttons from top to bottom, so that the small milk bag wrapped in lace could be vaguely exposed, and then his big hands drilled from bottom to top, pinching the pink and soft Knead the breast meat repeatedly.

Delicate black lace wrapped Yin Fen's nipples, and the stimulated nipples that stood up were rubbed wantonly by the man's fingertips. Xu Lu was so ashamed that he couldn't stand it any longer, sobbed and fell into Susukino's arms, trying to block Susukino's sight, rubbing his blushing face against Susukino's neck repeatedly, "Don't rub it like this, you untie it for me first..."

"Undo what? A shirt or a bra?"

Speaking of underwear as pornographic, Susukino half-forced Xu Lu's shoulder to make him sit up straight in his arms. He looked down at the small tits wrapped in lace, the breasts that looked very straight after engorgement were set off by the lace underwear, and the already white and greasy flesh was even more throbbing, causing him to be strangled by suit pants The cock is so hard it hurts.

"Do you like it? Baby, do you like the husband's choice..."

The remaining few words were vaguely fed into Xu Lu's mouth, Susukino licked and sucked the tip of Xu Lu's tongue in his mouth, until he scoured all the saliva in Xu Lu's mouth, forcing the young man who was about to suffocate to say he liked it.

After receiving a satisfactory answer, he chuckled in a low voice, his head drooping and sucking the upturned nipple wrapped in lace. The tip of the tongue completely wetted the areola and the tip of the nipple, and the sensitive place was sucked into the hot mouth. Susukino could already feel Xu Lu's hand grabbing his hand and handing it down, and finally covered the nipple through the suit pants The little dick that reacts easily.

The nipple was completely wet from sucking, and the lace was also wet and sticky to the flesh from the saliva. Xu Lu whimpered softly, put one hand on Susukino's shoulder and tightened it because of the pleasure, but he was not willing to push Susukino away.

The small tits during pregnancy are too sensitive, and it is so refreshing to be licked by a man that his little dick trembles and looks like he is about to ejaculate. Xu Lu was a little embarrassed, he held Susukino's hand tightly, and called vaguely, "Touch it for me, quickly..."

The baby in his arms was already anxious, Susukino quickly stripped him clean, leaving only a lace bra that couldn't cover anything on the snow-white body. He held the small dick that was so hard and trembling and rubbed it randomly, all his attention was focused on the young man's plump little breasts, the tip of his tongue was wrapped in the areola and he licked it in turn, and his lips were wrapped in soft flesh and sucked vigorously.