"Wrong, I want to call my husband."

Susukino taught in a low voice, except for the overly hot eyes, his face can be said to be gentle. But the young man under him seemed dissatisfied with this title, wrinkled his nose and ignored him, turned his head and was about to fall asleep.

At this time, Susukino will not let it go. He stripped the man clean, and Xia Ye exposed his skin, and he could see the boy's brows and eyes stretched.

But soon, when he himself was naked and bullying the young man, the young man frowned and stretched out his hand, pushing away his heavy penis that was drooping down and spitting gland fluid, "It's wet...don't touch it!" to me..."

The cock was hot, but the boy's palm was also hot. Susukino felt himself being held for a brief moment, but was soon let go. The penis swelled up again, and he deliberately held the root of the dick and poked the boy's small belly button with the glans of water, "I just touch you, hiss..."

Susukino gasped after being slapped on the dick, and glared at the confused man, "You're not drunk, are you?"

"Well, not drunk..."

Hearing this, Susukino was relieved. He said in his heart that he was really drunk, so wouldn't he let himself be bullied?

Thinking that he would bully others when he woke up tomorrow, Susukino kept an eye out and kissed very restrainedly without leaving any traces. While kissing the young boy's small breast, he stretched out his hand to rub the tender pussy under the pink penis, and opened the closed two fleshy lips with his fingertips, only then did he feel that there was a little water inside.

Susukino's own dick was so hard that it hurt, and he didn't have time for others to lick it. He only opened the boy's legs, inserted his fingers into the acupuncture point softly, and finally turned him on the bed, thinking that it would be easier to use the backward position.

It was very difficult for him to restrain himself, but the wet baby was too lazy to cooperate with him. The slender and thin body lay on the bed several times, and he held the waist and lifted it up to fix it in a kneeling, lying, buttocks-raised position, and soon sank into the soft quilt due to dizziness.

It wasn't until being spanked by him that he raised his little butt up aggrievedly.

Susukino knelt behind the boy, holding his dick to push against the virgin cunt. As soon as he hit it, the person under him was in a state of distress again, whining and complaining, saying that he was uncomfortable, and as a result, the cunt flowed so much that his dick was wet.

Unable to bear it any longer, Susukino put his cock around the boy's waist and fucked it. Open buds to my precious wife, the huge penis head inserted the tender pussy almost to the point of sinking, before the penis head could get in, the person under him cried confusedly, saying that he was bullying others.

He couldn't, he could only act like an apprentice, rubbing the boy's clitoris while shrugging his hips. Sensitive meatballs are different from penises, and they are easy to react even when drunk. In addition, intersex people are originally a system suitable for sex, but it also made him slowly feed the dick into his wife's pussy.

Susukino felt his scalp tingle with the tight virgin cunt wrapped around his cock. He was pinched so that the veins on his forehead were bulging. From behind, he watched the boy struggling to support himself and was pushed backward by him. His two buttocks were knocked out of shape, and his groans became louder and louder.

He hissed and let out a long breath. He didn't know if it was the effect of the alcohol in his chest. He always felt that his breath was hot and muddy. Until he looked down at his big dick coming out from between the boy's legs, strands of blood entwined around his thick stem, which made him buzz in his head, and subconsciously pushed it in, that's all he said .

But Susukino has been greedy for him for too long, and if he does it just once, he will never be satisfied. So even though the baby under him was throbbing and crying, complaining constantly that his cunt was stretched and his belly was swollen, but he just turned him on the bed with a sullen face, and dragged him away from the edge of the bed Getting closer, he parted those long legs and sent his dick in again.

The tender cunt that was fucked is already very good at teasing people, the tender meat in the cunt sandwiched the dick just sucked without any rules, and Susukino had no defense at all. He was panting with pleasure, pushing the young man to call him husband while pushing it in, and he rarely succeeded, so he could find a reason to torment the sensitive clitoris, making the young man cry and spray under him , the sheets were all messed up.

When he was in the extreme, he wanted to do something absurd. He reached for his phone and turned on the night video recording, which completely recorded the obscenity of the people under him. He pushed back and asked, "What should I call me? Huh? What should the baby be called?"

They were not yet married at that time, but the young man was already terrified of being raped by him, so he whimpered and cried, "Husband, oh my husband, take it easy..."

But now, unlike the docile boy who was fucked in the video, Susukino could clearly see fire burning in Xu Lu's eyes. But he was not afraid, he just firmly held Xu Lu's waist to prevent Xu Lu from escaping, and then grabbed the remote control and turned on the projector. The next second, the scene of the teenager being raped appeared at the end of the bed on the wall.

"Susukino! Susukino, you bastard! Close it now...!"

The man in his arms was red-eyed and furious, and Susukino raised the remote control high with one hand, only to see the little baby struggling to raise his arm to catch him, he lowered his eyes and smiled with ample leeway, "Tsk, back then Obediently call me husband, what's going on now?"

"You pervert! Bastard! Bully!"

Xu Lu scolded a series of times, but Susukino's face didn't change at all. He was so panicked that he couldn't grab the remote control, and he didn't dare to look at the picture on the wall, but what he saw just now was deeply imprinted in his mind.

He saw that Susukino pulled his drunken legs away, thrusting a deep red cock straight into it.

He blushed with embarrassment, but couldn't help but compare Susukino's cock back then with his current one. In the end, it was easy to conclude that Susukino's dick was a bit darker now.

And when he thought of the dark color of that big dick because he always fucked his pussy, Xu Lu stared at Susukino with red eyes in embarrassment, and soon he realized that something was wrong...

"So it's actually you! It's you who always do that to me...!"

Xu Lu's eyes were red, and his eyelids were trembling, but Susukino, who had recovered his memory, looked not afraid at all. He even risked being slapped in the face by Xu Lu, and leaned closer to kiss Xu Lu's lips on purpose, "I can't help it, baby tastes so good."

"And when I said that you fell when you entered the door, you really believed it."

As soon as Susukino mentioned this, Xu Lu began to feel wronged again. He stared at Susukino for a while and was speechless, until Susukino came close and wanted to kiss him again, then he said slowly, "But how did I know you would lie to me..."

Susukino was stunned for a moment, his conscience that had been silent for a long time began to beat. He looked at Xu Lu's pathetic red eyes, and felt distressed after realizing it, "My baby is good, it's all my husband's fault... I will never lie to you again."

Seeing Susukino raised his hand to swear, Xu Lu blinked, "Then tell me, how long...how long have you remembered that it is your own?"

"..."

Susukino swallowed hard, "We can talk about this topic tomorrow."

Realizing that this is what I knew earlier, Xu Lu was completely blown away.